Next Cities

Yes there are! Check out the kochi thread! https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-in-kochi/

Any confirmation or leads for ather in surat ? I have pre ordered 450x from surat. Any electric vehicle enthusiast from city of diamonds here ?

Trivandrum is place of people who welcome the vibrants and enjoys the technology.Happy to hear that Ather plans to be in capital city in near future.
How many of you pre-ordered Ather bike.I ordered both 450 and 450x.

2 Likes

Machaa… i think there are a few from thalasthaanam. :+1:

1 Like

Oh. good to hear. how come you know that there are orders from tvm?

Check out the kochi page!

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-in-kochi/4730/

Hello Everyone Ather will launch in Bhubaneswar very soon !!!

Yup. I’m one of them. good to see someone else from surat.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji No Trivandrum group seen. pls add that also

2 Likes

Looks like TVM will follow soon. Offically only kochi is in, but I see TVM added in some list elsewhere. Lucky us!

2 Likes

Sub-categories are created only for confirmed cities . TVM is still in the “To be confirmed” list and hence there is no TVM sub-category

1 Like

Very sad to hear that tvm is still in “To be confirmed” list.

2 Likes

When to vizag!!! Come quick to vizag!!

Please let me know when Ather 450X is coming to my city LUCKNOW, the capital of the state Uttar Pradesh. Here lot of people who are waiting for the Ather 450X.

Please let me know when Ather 450X is coming to GUWAHATI (ASSAM) I have preordered ather 450X May I know when I can get the delivery ? I had also applied for dealership in guwahati but didnt receive any communication . pls do reply

I am from turuvekere I will take the delivery 0f ather 450 within 1or 2 days I am also welcome ather energy to our smart city tumkur

2 Likes

Hey! I am from Indore and have pre-ordered the 450X on March 3. Has anyone else from Indore pre-ordered it?

2 Likes

Is there any one who took ather to another state … And register there

I believe it’s not so easy at present to register at the state where Ather has not officially launched and Ather may not agree temporary registration in that case.

1 Like

When i asked rto in Kerala … there is no issues in that… just they have to do temp registration should be in my prement address

2 Likes