New Model?

Bro Ather is Ather no one can replace it in terms of quality power overall worth it for the product :+1:t2:

1 Like

I got a call couple days back from someone in Ather. I had booked my scooter in the 3rd week of April and they called me to tell me that I’ll have the payment window open by the end of this month. They also told me that the new Ather scooter will be announced by next month and deliveries will start end of next month. They didn’t tell me anything about the specs or price when I asked. Not sure if it was fake.

5 Likes

Maybe true

4 Likes

July 11th

Just checking the tickets too, in case. :sweat_smile::joy::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji spill at least now, you have been mum on this better than Marvel Movies actors spilling no secrets. Even I want to be at that event.

3 Likes

There is a long detailed post coming :joy::sunglasses::zap:

Maybe we’re getting surprise invites today. Who knows. And who knows I’m just saying and will watch the event on YouTube. Who knows :slightly_smiling_face::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

My friend booked in April and waiting for payment window. when he visited and spoke to the folks at EC indiranagar they said they are expecting the announcement around 10th to 15th. And the waiting time won’t be varied if we choose for the upgraded model. Price difference would be marginal comparatively.

As per my opinion also Ather doesn’t have that privilege anymore to Levi us more based on the current market competition.

4 Likes

I don’t know how high these so-called journalist are, but here is a preview of that

1 Like

How much does it take?

I meant how much time it takes to charge 0-80%

3 Likes

I got a call from Ather showroom and they informed that July 20th is new launch and all previous bookings will be automatically updated. Any insights? Anyone?

This article says so. But maybe you could trust this information from a more reliable source like Ather team of Forum announcement.

2 Likes

What about old Ather plus or x they update the to new model

1 Like

Ya please can we upgrade the existing x model to new one by any charges or something

Ofcourse Plz pay full amount now new model & get the one :wink::wink:

Ather should provide an upgrade option to existing 450x owners as i have buy mine on 28th June only and they can charge 5-10k extra for the upgrade cost

1 Like

There will be none, so its better not to get the hopes high, they are not even providing an option to upgrade the 450plus to 450x even though they share the same hardware, even when consumer is willing to pay. In their opinion they would rather sell you a new one than upgrading the older one.

We can only expect nothing else :grinning:

4 Likes

Government cut the GST

1 Like

True that !

1 Like

I just found this:

Is Ather keeping the launch lowkey?

4 Likes