New level unlocked! 🤔

ah, potato tomato, they are all the same, jokes apart, I’m seeing many posts claiming 19th July is the launch date, let’s see what Abhishek gives in today’s teaser.

2 Likes

Yes. 19th July. My bad. I was sleepy while posting :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Only thing to do now is guess

4 Likes

Give some teaser of new Ather model :grin:

Can we remove the Blush reaction and put in a sad reaction, Sad emoji is useful, but I wonder if there will be any use for the blushing emoji. There aren’t any couples in Forums to use the blushing emoji. :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Nothing but to wait Huh?

4 Likes

Basically, you find can any leak in website, news, twitter, but not in the forum :wink:

4 Likes

Four coins could be indicative of upgrade in four aspects may be.

1. Dash, 2. Battery 3. Performance 4.Charging speeds.

This is my wish though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Ather:: Speculations Speculations Speculations I don’t like it I avoid. But Speculation likes me can’t avoid

4 Likes

New Ather 450X spotted testing without camouflage :astonished:

9 Likes

Looks the same on the outside though, Ladies’ footrest is installed I think because the rider is sitting on the side, The front looks weird, Also beefier tyres?

PS Can’t wait to open it up :grimacing:

3 Likes

Tyres :white_check_mark:

Battery :white_check_mark:

Seat :x:

Mirrors :flushed:?!?

3 Likes

Means it might come with 2 battery packs

Tell me it’s a joke. That man sitting like ladies that too for testing!! It is not looking like testing, you know what i mean :joy:

2 Likes

Mirrors have been updated as well.

1 Like

Please Ather provide an upgrade option asap I have buyed the 450x only 15 days ago :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Tyre size is big and they are providing red colour line on the tyre Footrest also coming in this model Big battery Big tyre colour with red blue line on grip of tyre Range 148 Boot space also increase And also good you ui

To sad bro many people advise you go for new model and buy it if you want… not think about upgrade I don’t know they are working for Ather company a Comment section team Or they have very rich people when the Ather launch a new model they easy go to buy it

Moral of the story don’t talk about the upgrade the old versions. :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:,ky kr skte hai

2 Likes

Nothing wrong in asking or wishing for but it is like asking for a new activa as there is a new model came out and we bought the older generation which is less efficient. I think no one asks for that.

There will always be a new version and not fare to ask such upgrades.

5 Likes

Kuch nahi only wait

1 Like