New Ather helmets are here!

Hey everyone!

Have you heard about our latest helmet designs?

We’ve just launched some seriously cool new helmet designs! So whether you’re commuting to work or hitting the open road, head to the link below to check out the new Ather helmets and choose the one that’s right for you!

https://atherenergy.com/accessories/helmet?fbclid=PAAaZi6RWgH6Ro03SYrXs63nzroWhdkSUEBDLRGHMRldRc0GzczZIRHuUCkZk

9 Likes

good. now please also sell replacement visors :pray:

8 Likes

I second that…their visors are not available anywhere

2 Likes

White Helmet given by Ather at the time of purchase is still intact and works fine but the Visor now has gone blurry and lot of scratches on it , can we find it in the local market?

3 Likes

You should get a new visor in local stores around you.

1 Like

Same issue. Mine broke after the helmet fell, couldn’t find replacements anywhere

Helmets by Vega seem to be similar Jet, Verve seem to resemble the most

1 Like

Loved the Ather Helmet, Perfectly matches the scooter. Well but it’s only been 2 weeks since I got the new helmet and have already got pretty good scratches on the visor. And wanna replace the visor, where can I get the replacement visor.? If not available from Ather,do we have any other brand’s visor that fits Ather helmet.?

2 Likes

Ather sources their helmets from Sandhar Amkin Industries which makes the “Mavox” brand of helmets. You can call them up and enquire where you can get one of their visors.

2 Likes