My mobile shows synced a day ago how to update

I went out of town for 4 days so i switched off the bike. On return the bike is not syncing with app and it shows last sync 6 days ago. Anyone know how to get this fixed?

4 Likes

My Ather app installed on my android phone isnā€™t showing any info of my Ather as of now where as I was able to check all the details 3 days earlier also but now its now even showing me the charge status not even any of the other detailed info about my Ather where as user IdD pass are not even changed neither the app got updated or deleted and reinstalledā€¦ What could be the issue Iā€™m helpless to find the way out on how to fix this software related issue. And yes even the phone never gets connected always to the Ather once its connected manually by hitting connect option from the app and if turn off the Ather again I need to perform the same procedure to connect again and the call option, multimedia features are useless once a call arrives after I receive the call from Ather viewing the new call notification and after disconnecting the call the notification hung on the screen doesnā€™t go off screen neither by turning off the Ather, then we need to force shutdown the Ather to get rid of this peculiar problem.

3 Likes

Press left and right brake along with the start switch for 10-15 seconds. The scooter will reboot. Meanwhile you can also clear cache of the app or uninstall and reinstall.

9 Likes

This must be a sync issue. Try restarting scooter, log out and login to app and check. Many faced this sync issue in the last couple of days. Please confirm after checking.

3 Likes

Relogin on the app, solved the issue for me

2 Likes

I am also facing the same issue with Ather app

4 Likes

Tried restarting, cache clearing but nothing worked

Ride stats are not syncing from last 3 days

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.