My mobile shows synced a day ago how to update

My battery shows only 99% completed is there any bug how can i fix this

5 Likes

Please elaborate what you want to say. Do you mean it’s not charging above 99%? Have you tried resetting? :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

It shows charging completed in 99% how to do a reset, in the phone app it used to show while charging and it shows how much percent left, now it show’s synced a day ago

10 Likes

Press both the brakes and start button. It will restart.

14 Likes

I know to start brother, will it help me to charge my bike completely 100% after doing so ?

7 Likes

How to do reset in app it’s been showing synced a day ago

8 Likes

If your battery was connected to the home charger, and shows charging completed, the system is designed in such a way, it will slightly discharge and start recharging again at 99% (trickle charging) Seems to be a scenario, where you checked your scooter at a moment, where it was about to start trickle charging again, to make it 100%.

This occurs when the scooter is left for much longer times connected to the home charger.

5 Likes

Reset the scooter. Log out and then log in on the app.

11 Likes

Even my Ather mobile is not showing correct sync data. Looks like there is issue with Ather mobile app. Is anyone is facing similar issue?

15 Likes

It happens sometimes, usually goes away with a dashboard reset.

4 Likes

Its difficult to reset each time just to get the app sync. Is there any other possible means. This reset was the only option proposed by the techical support over chat. Its not regarding mobile range, it seems to be a glitch in the scooter os, my be that’s why each time when we reset the dash board or reboot the scooter the app gets synchronised. So may be Ather will clear this issue soon.

10 Likes

And now there is no syncs, it’s last updated 3 days ago

11 Likes

I am also facing this issue.

13 Likes

Hope this new year, sync with mobile app will work without hurdles

5 Likes

My last sync was on nov 29th, the day i carshed. After that nothing

5 Likes

Now the same issue after exactly 27 days… Does anybody else has the similar issue

12 Likes

Yes i am facing the same issue from yesterday… Sync issue and it’s not showing in app

5 Likes

So I guess the standard instruction from the technical team will be to do a dashboard reset.(to solve this issue). But I still wonder how it worked without any problem or with out any dashboard reset for the last one month.

7 Likes

4 days since last update it shows on the app Have switched off and on once also (the scooter) but no change…will try again or is there any other way?

12 Likes

Sir iam help less regarding dot sync previous its showing.

4 Likes