My experience of Ather 450X

I took test ride and pre booked. Today I contacted dealer, he told within a week, don’t know?

1 Like

Within a week delivery sounds great!

Wow hubali is happening so quickly?? That’s amazing. How come Ather hasn’t said anything about it. Or the dealer is just speeding up stuff

Test rides have been happening for a month now. Soon to deliveries. Sounds good.

Which one is more attractive? Space grey or series 1?

Open a poll because its really subjective

Which colour ? Your pick
  • Matte Grey/Black
  • Series 1 - Glossy black with translucent
  • White
  • Mint (green)

0 voters

can you add white as well? series 1 anyways not for sale any more right?

add green as well

Been waiting for delivery for nearly 20 days post invoicing. Seems like I will end up celebrating the 1st anniversary awaiting delivery

Please call customer care bro

My brand new 450x Series 1 - gave me a range of 70 km only from 100-0… I don’t know if it’s just one day old or hot day or because two riders with bags…

And it’s losing 4% to 5% charge in ideal…

Suspension is good, however backside dust and mud is spraying on to the pillion rider…

Overall I am in love with this vehicle…

Surely a Head Turner…

Some confusion in software… ! To caluclate true range and charge time…

Need to learn extend the range…

Warp and sports mode are awesome… !

!

You can turn on real-time efficiency from the dashboard. It will show a red halo around the battery percentage on the dash whenever you accelerate and are riding your Ather.

Also, it takes time to improve the range. Range, as you correctly stated, also depends on the overall weight on the vehicle, tyre pressure, and the way you ride.

Experiment riding in different modes at different speeds and you will certainly get a better range over a period of time! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, will try that… Dint expect to get so much info from the community… Loving ather more…

2 Likes

don’t worry everything happening for good shift and one more thing if you are in urge go with full payment instead of loans it will take another 35 days due to integration with dealer

my city is Hyderabad

It remains same if we shutdown the system… Same issue with me…

For me also the range drops more than the true range But only in eco mode idk y but I can also achieve only upto 70km range in eco but in ride and sports mode I get the same true range shown on the dashboard and I even get more than that sometime and in warp mode I never care

In Hubli delivery started.

1 Like

Those who are all worrying about range anxiety, please do through below link. I did experment and it’s worked. Now I am getting 100+ kms range on sports mode that too in citi riding (mixed traffic, show moving, anything)

1 Like

1 Like