Moving to Bangalore

I am moving from Chennai to Bangalore next month . I will be staying in PG but I am confused wether I should take my Ather 450x to Bangalore as there is less chance of PG’s allowing to charge . I have a portable charger , can anyone advise me on what are the possibilities ?

1 Like

If your PG allows you to charge then you should definitely take the scooter. But if its only temporary situation and you are coming back then its not worth the hassle. For longer duration you can also charge it at Ather grid in Bengaluru they have plenty of it.

2 Likes

Just talk around the neighborhood and check if any generous people will let you charge at their place (eg: hotels, offices etc) on daily basis.

3 Likes

Try joining the bachelors room then you will get plug point from your owner at basement.

3 Likes

you can post the location, Ather owners can help in providing a plug point for you to charge regularly and you can pay for the units consumed

5 Likes

This would help give ot a try

1 Like

But bro fast charging affects your battery life in long term

2 Likes

In 7 years maybe, but now when the battery pack are new they can fast charge. Its like a new petrol scooter all the parts are new you ride till they wear out. Even the company claims they will have 70% capacity after 5 years

2 Likes

Ya but you should save your battery from starting only na so even if it is 7 years old than there should be 70 percent of battery remaining so manage it like that

1 Like