More FAQs: Subscription

Find out the answer to below questions, by clicking this link

• By when do I have to choose a subscription plan? What is the default plan in case I miss the timeline or forget to choose any subscription plan?
  • I will be out of the country for a few months. Can I suspend or hibernate my subscription plan during this period, and activate it once I am back?
  • Can I switch from an Ather Service plan to an Ather Charge plan or vice versa? How can I do that?
  • I have realized that Ather One makes more sense for me. I would like to upgrade from my Ather Connect / Charge / Service to Ather One.
  • My usage of the vehicle has reduced since I relocated very close to my workplace. Is it possible for me to downgrade my subscription plan and pay-as-I-go for additional services?
  • Is there a cost to switching between plans, upgrade or downgrade to a different plan?
  • Will the price of your subscription plans increase later?
  • What is the schedule for periodic servicing as a part of Ather Service/Ather One subscription plan?
  • What are the consumables that will be covered under Ather One/Ather Service subscription plan?
  • What if there is an issue with some components of the scooter? Do I have to pay for their replacement?
  • How much will I be charged for pay-as-you-go services. Where will I get this information?
  • What is the turnaround time for roadside assistance? How long after I place a request will someone reach the location?
  • What happens if I take my vehicle outside the city during the period that I have paid for a subscription plan?
  • Ather One plan says that if I charge at home, the charging cost will be reimbursed. At what rate / tariff will the reimbursement happen? How would you reimburse the amount?
  • I do not want to pay for data. Is there any other plan that I can use?
  • What if a customer doesn’t pay for subscription?
  • What happens if one or many of the features or services that I have paid for stays inactive for a period of time?