Monthly ride log not generated

@Hyderabad @abhishek.balaji

I own an Ather 450x collectors edition, on connect pro yearly.

Ride log shows nothing but odo reading on dashboard page. Pretty sure I did 500+km this month on the bike so log should ideally be generated.

As per the terms of connect pro, a detailed usage log is supposed to be sent to my mail, right?

Can this be looked into, please?

6 Likes

Have the same issue

@abhishek.balaji Can you pls look into this

3 Likes

I’m facing the same issue too, whom to reach out? I don’t even get a mail on monthly ride logs like others have been mentioning on the other forms.

5 Likes

I have covered 1300 kms. And in my 2nd month of ownership as Ather Bike owner. I am yet to see the ride stats on website of whole month so i can plan the way I ride to get the max benefit of an EV bike.

I have subscribed to Connect pro and have yet to receive any email from Ather regarding the reimbursement of the connect pro subscription.

1 Like

Has your scooter been marked delivered? Ride log of October will get updated by 17th. If the September log is missing, do raise a request with CS.

I don’t think anyone has been given any information.

PS. I think it will be difficult for the team to generate many ride logs after each owner has subscription. And connected services may face issue. Just a thought.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ride Statistics not updating

November monthly ride log is not generated. When I can expect?

1 Like

Around 14-19th.

2 Likes

Hey @azeezbhoogari It will get generated 15 or 20th of every month.

1 Like

What’s the version of this app?

Ride logs and charging data for the month of November is totally wrong for me.

I didn’t receive for December or January. I remember seeing a post that December logs would not come. But January logs were not sent either.

1 Like

You can expect the January log by 17-19 February.

1 Like

I am not getting any log reports from November onwards

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Monthly ride log not generated:

For the December Log Report - The network outage that affected our vehicles sometime back has also impacted the ride log. How? In short, during the network interruption the data packets kept getting dropped and it couldn’t reach Ather servers. But it was fixed

You would get the ride Logs of Jan between February 15 to February 20.

@DurgaSwaroop @tanishqkhare

The Same issue to me also

2 Likes

@kishorekodumbu wait till Feb 20 bro. You will get it

1 Like

Where do we get monthly ride log

3 Likes

Did anyone get the February ride log? It’s supposed to come mid-March, right?

2 Likes

I got it on March 17th. Write to CS if you haven’t already got it

1 Like