Mode change indication while riding at low battery

At the time of low battery, i.e below 17%, if you are riding on warp or other modes, mode changes suddenly to Eco mode without any indication. This is very dangerous while overtaking other vehicles thinking of warp mode. I have personally experienced that.

9 Likes

I suppose ola has a very distinctive indication for this, where a lady speaks out loud that the mode is changing for whatever reason.

2 Likes

If there’s any beep sound or indication it will be better

3 Likes

I think a popup notification with beep sound is better solution.

3 Likes

@amitrasan.yadav i believe you are totally wrong…

when you riding at 80Km/hr or whichever the speed you are going… The mode will not get changed unless you reduce the speed of your vehicle below 50KM/hr.

This feature is totally to help you to safeguard or to Make you charge the vehicle within the 15% of the battery where you can go approximately 12 to 13 km in eco mode

and every Ather owners know this procedure i think… so it wont cause such big things i guess

Do you agree owners ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I feel you’ll agree with me once you experience that. Suddenly loss of Power due to mode change.

4 Likes

The mode change at 17% SoC will happen only when the rider stops accelerating. If you continue to keep accelerating it won’t switch to Eco. The moment you stop accelerating (to slow for traffic or a signal), then it changes to Eco mode.

Yes, would be nice to have an Audible warning when this change happens.

6 Likes

@raghav.srinivasan Exactly Bro… I’m Sure they will work on this feature in upcoming Updates

3 Likes

I do agree that this is very dangerous. this needs to be looked at.

2 Likes

Use smart eco mode now and you can continue to ride in warp mode till 1%.

2 Likes

Since this has been mostly implemented as Smart ECO, closing this out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.