Mobile / Laptop Charger port at underseat storage

This is the first and foremost feature needed especially on an EV !!!

7 Likes

This was shared by Ather team a while back

1 Like

I’m happy with the ownership of my vehicle with ather 450. I would like to suggest you to give built-in Power Bank which would internally get powered when charging the vehicle and could be used for the mobile charging purpose which is fixed. inside the vehicle and nonremovable which would make more convenience for the rider to keep his mobile phone charge while his driving inside the the Dicky The vehicle should charge the power bank which is built in when it charges the vehicle. charging should disconnect when the vehicle is not charging So that the power which is there in the power bank is only used for mobile charging. Lithium ion battery is not used for mobile charging

3 Likes

u guys should have planned up something for built in charger too…rather than carrying the charger separately we would have enjoyed our long rides peace fully…in city outskirts where we cant even think of charging outlets in those places we would be able to charge our vehicle easily in some restaurant or coffee day anywer with the help of built in chargers…try to upgrade this option in 450x…

4 Likes

I have seen lots of reviews and getting myself new Ather 450x but unfortunately unable to find an USB port to either charge my phone or to connect with console for more features Addon

4 Likes

Merged this into an existing feature request. USB port is not possible currently but is something we’re considering for future models. On Android Auto/Apple Car Play - there’s a distinction in a dashboard vs an infotainment system. The dashboard on the Ather 450X is not an infotainment system. Even in cars, these are two separate screens.

3 Likes

Closing since this is not feasible currently, but would be considered for future models