Mobile App

Hi! Congratulations and welcome to the community. You don’t need to connect app and scooter for ride stats. They’ll automatically get updated on the app after your ride.

2 Likes

Hey, thankyou for your reply . It wasn’t getting updated for some reason . Only the tripA and Odo is getting updated . I have raised a ticket regarding it . Will see how it goes :smile:

2 Likes

Any idea on how theft and tow detection works? I’ve tried moving my vehicle multiple times . I did not receive any kind of notification .

1 Like

It does work when

1. You wait for 7-10 mins (ride end time) after vehicle is in standby (key off) and not in shutdown mode.
  2. The area where you park vehicle has a good network coverage.

I assume your connect pro plan is active.

4 Likes

Yeah the plan is active , I guess its the network issue . Even my ride stats take a long time to update .

2 Likes

Today, I see that all trips do not show the average speed. Some trip shows it and some doesn’t. Looks like there are further changes being done to the Algo

3 Likes

I think the issue is with placement of the ride stat cards, they are misplaced - that’s why you see a dark line under the card - it has ‘shifted up’ and covers some part of the card above. This also occurs on ios.

App UI on ride stats page has not been regression tested!

2 Likes

Hi, how do I change my mobile number?

I can’t do it from the app but i can do it from the website app.atherenergy.com, but it gives me a weird confirmation with ‘here’ written, so I’m not sure if it’s actually changed or not:

I’ve never changed my number, but for the last month, CC always has the wrong number even though my number shown on the app and online is correct. This has caused a lot of miscommunication and riders and service technicians are unable to reach me.

@abhishek.balaji @melvin.wilson

3 Likes

yes sir i am also facing the same problem and its not openning in andriod 12 version os i have also called several times to CC but not resolution till now still app crashing

1 Like

@450-Owner Anybody facing ride stats syncing with a delay? and some ride stats are missing?. Yesterday only i thought that there are no bugs on the 450 phew :face_exhaling: , now something has shown up :pensive:

2 Likes

For me, the last ride stat was on the 21st morning… cannot see the latest and I tried reinstalling the app and rebooted my Ather 450x too… No change as of now…

1 Like

@narayanankks82 got a working fix as a response of the ticket he raised.

1. Open Ather app
  2. Go to the Ather labs page
  3. Find savings tracker and [Remove] it
  4. Add savings tracker again

This is why raising tickets are more effective!

6 Likes

It worked for me. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Done the same thing last night and it started working… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mobile app not opening

@abhishek.balaji I have Ather 450 Plus (Gen 3), attached the recent ride statistics.

Efficiency = 31Wh/km

Projected Range: 105km

31*105 = 3255Wh (1 kWh = 1000 Wh) So as per the calculation it was around 3.2kWh battery

But my 450 Plus usable battery capacity was only 2.64 kWh

I think for 450X calculation was showing for my Plus. correct me if am wrong.

2 Likes

same issue here, this has started around when the new 450x Pro Pack was announced.

even the Eco/Ride/Sport predictions on top are of the 450x, not Plus.

Before vs After

Before: image

After: image

recently on my gen 2 450x since last 30 days I have no network coverage. I have been living here since 4 years and scooter also has been here only but suddenly since the previous month I have been having no network coverage even if I ride anywhere in bengaluru. I have tried multiple hard resets and shutdowns but none of them seem to work. should I go the service centre or is there any other way to bring the network back ? since without the network maps is just a white screen and phone app says last synced 30 days ago. I have even bought the new connect plans but if I’m facing this issue then what’s the point of paying more … kindly do give your opinions…

What happens to Ather app, No ride statistics on home page. Is it a bug? Or Ather removed it for gen 1.5 users ?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Connect pro subscription not activated