Mobile App

Re install the app

Ok done its working again tq

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Sharing Google maps link to ather app. We need this feature. It’s very difficult to copy location in ather app.

5 Likes

Coming soon. :wink:

2 Likes

The app can show more information to the user; Like current ather plan you’re in. Next service due date. Dark them for app aswell. Total kms driven - can be converted to show the amount of fuel saved - Hence improving user experience and it’s also easier to tell people when they ask about it.

Notification Glitch: I’ve turned on the notification feature to show when my ather is fully charged. Just one notification is enough, it keeps on sending me the notification every one hour

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Ride statistics not Synced - Reimbursement and Ride logs incorrect

@abhishek.balaji I have updated to the latest version of app (3.5.4). My vehicle is not charging but still i got a notification your vehicle is now fully charged.

1 Like

This happened after you unplugged the vehicle? Can you check this again and let me know if you you get the notification again?

I unplugged the charger at 6.00pm, I got the notification on 11.00pm and again on 3.00am I got the notification

1 Like

Thanks! This is useful, will pass this on to the app team.

I don’t get any notification on my phone using iOS though all my notification are on

1 Like

Mobile app is taking too much time to open

update the app to the latest version

1 Like

Could you share more details? In your Ather app, can you check under settings to ensure both notifications are enabled. Same in the iOS notification settings as well.

After update it’s working

Ather app login issue!! The app keeps asking for logging in several times even after one successful login!! This is happening after recent app update!! I’m using a iOS app FYKI…! RGT

1 Like

That’s right. I too have the same issue with iOS 14 beta. Did not se this when I was on 13.x while beta testing the app.

Hey this was a caching issue yesterday that got resolved immediately. You shouldn’t see the issue today.

Yes checked with that all notifications are On , on both settings pane and Ather app setting

A quick question - is there an option in the app to know or confirm that my Ather is in shutdown mode.