Mobile App

Okay, this is getting quite annoying: Whenever I search for a place on the mobile app and hit enter, the app doesn’t show directions, it just goes back to the map screen. It keeps doing this until I figured that the location of the vehicle is missing from the map too. That’s when I realised that it’s trying to find directions from either the middle of the Indian Ocean or from Africa :joy::man_facepalming:t2: obviously it can’t. Google maps would say ‘cannot find a way there’ which is probably what’s happening. And it keeps shifting from these two places and the actual location of the vehicle. So I have to keep trying 3-4 times until I’m lucky and catch it when the location dot is in it’s actual position. Please send update?

This problem would be fixed forever with the 4g module. Hope they do it soon🤦🏽‍♂️

Wish we can get something like the Icube app, where it shows the Co2 saved, best time for 0-30… would be nice to see how much pollution we reduced and how much fun we have with our ather :wink:

4 Likes

App is not working for the past three (03) days. is there any issue post the update?

Stays stuck at loading screen

@abhishek.balaji app is not working since 3 hours its showing has loading i uninstall and re-installed the app but still same problem can you check with team.

2 Likes

I am also facing the same issue on Android

Same here the app isn’t working. The Ather team has asked for a day to get this fixed as there are other users reporting the same.

I am also now facing the same issue since yesterday. Hope this gets fixed quickly.

yeah same issue here since morning today.

My app was working fine, but the location on the app shows near Lalbagh all the time. I was travelling to Shivaganga, to check out Shantala Drop today, but luckily I could send location and my dashboard would direct me. :joy:

I am also facing same issue in ios so many days I have this problem fix the soon

My app is working but place is missing like from to

1 Like

Started syncing for me again

App down once again!

Yes its down again

The App has been down for most part of the 3 days that I have had the bike :pensive:

It’s back up. Try a log out\log in or reinstall it it was stuck on the loading screen.

Abhishek,

Tried logout and login but same issue. uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app as well but no luck.

Its working fine now :grinning: