Mileage Archives

this is nothing to do with increase in range

but it is good practice to engage kill switch at a signal to avoid accidental acceleration… please make a habit, it will help u a lot avoiding unwanted situations

6 Likes

Using Engine kill switch will help in increasing the range in ICE vehicles.
In EVs Motor kill switch will not help in increasing the range as nothing will be ‘running’ when the vehicle is idle.
But as @Abhishek has written it is a very good habit to use the motor kill switch to avoid accidents like for example 1) unintended acceleration or 2) engaging reverse assist by kids standing in front

8 Likes

Reached 9k+ kms today

6 Likes

Crossed 6k kms on Wednesday

6 Likes

Guys see my scooter range:) riding daily min 40km in city

7 Likes

Whoever achieved this. Could you please share your statistics here ? I think you just beat the record of 119Km set in bengaluru.

6 Likes

71 km in sport mode!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone.
It’s been 10days since I got my vehicle and have driven 275kms.
I’m not getting proper range as I have seen all your images. I’m getting what it shows or even less. Will it improve later on or should I form CC?

Why don’t you check this thread once before Calling CC. What is your average efficiency?

3 Likes

And do let us know the driving conditions, terrain etc.

2 Likes

Bangalore’s terrain is not as flat as Chennais… so range numbers will obviously be better in Chennai.

If we could use regen to 20-0kmph also, maybe the range numbers will increase…

How is the traffic in Madras compared to that of Bangalore?

5 Likes

I understand but looking at predicted ranges of 120 was unheard of.

I think If we could have changed the strength of our Regen we’d be able to get much much better efficiency figures

Tesla’s efficiency is 160 wh/km which is a 1.7 ton car and a large portion of this is because of the very strong regen.
You can get a gist of how strong the regen is in this video

I think Ather should seriously consider strong regen to make Ather more efficient

4 Likes

Hello guys,
This is my current range status. How am I suppose to use d moped it improve its range?

4 Likes

Ignore the predicted range for the first 1000kms. You only have 300kms on the odo and personally speaking that is not enough to predict range.

This FAQ might help with how to extract the best mileage.

4 Likes

Now a days most of the indian metro cities have good amount of traffic, however chennai is not far behind Bangalore.

1 Like

Sir,
So far I have covered 8k km. In my openion
travel @30-35km leads to 100+ range. You need to maintain tyre pressure. When you have 450 don’t compromise on short distance instead choose a good road. Recently I got 106km.

3 Likes

Only once i was able to achieve 20wh/km efficiency.

1 Like

Following you in Sports mode🙂

5 Likes

Damn! I’m jealous of the terrain in Chennai now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes