Mileage Archives

I bought ather on April. I did my first charging of 100%. I rode in eco mode only. My mileage was 35km. Very disappointed. For my 2nd charge also it gives me around 40km. Suggest me How to improve.

3 Likes

Its almost impossible to get 35-40 km range in Eco mode unless you are going uphill with pillion forever :slight_smile:

Do u have the drive stats from ur mobile app?

1 Like

Check this thread. It should help you get better range on your Ather:

8 Likes

This is crazy.:fire:

11 Likes

If your battery percentage was really going down by 1% after every ~2 km then I think you broke all records!! INSANE EFFICIENCY with average speed of 39kmph :scream: wow

5 Likes

If you ride in Mumbai, and on the Western ‘Express’ Highway, these numbers will make sense to you. 🥲

And no, I wasn’t pushing the scooter with my legs, the traffic was just bad. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

173 mins for 20 km ???

8 Likes

Life of a Mumbaikar! :man_shrugging:t2: But hey, I’m getting 135km estimated range :crazy_face:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Please help how can i maintain projected range higher as i always get range around 75 to 80

2 Likes

Please refer to this thread. There is a detailed discussion on how to ride efficiently.

5 Likes

Yesterday im reached 101 km on single charge

9 Likes

I would be great if you share a snap shot of dashboard…:grimacing: just to see the efficiency !!

3 Likes

How share a snap shot i don’t know and attachment symbol found

1 Like

Can make all the attachment through web browser only… open ather energy in web browser

2 Likes

There is a small arrow icon on the bottom right corner. Click and upload your screenshots or images from your cellphone.

6 Likes

That’s some efficiency! Or is it? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

How the hell is that even possible?!

2 Likes

Just came across this in a YouTube video and decided to share this “very interesting number”.

4 Likes

Doesn’t work for me from app

4 Likes