Mileage Archives

Please suggest can you suggest me the ride pattern to achieve great range

1. Avoid overloading
  2. Avoid unnecessary and frequent braking unless it’s required in case of traffic jam.
  3. Avoid fast acceleration .
  4. Maintain proper pressure in tires
1 Like

If you ride in ECO mode initial power consumption is very high what is why you will get limited range try in SPORT mode you will get good range

I think you have got it the other way! Sports mode consumes more energy and gets you less range and eco mode has the least power of all modes and consumes least energy buy limiting the power output. But the overall range always depends on the driving style rather than mode.

2 Likes

How to improve efficiency in kw/h consumption and riding mode and speed…?

Well, I am getting more range out of Ride than eco. I’ve realized that throttle modulation is an important factor.

1 Like

61.5 km done in 65℅ battery in sports mode

7 Likes

How do you go below 30 Wh/km? The lowest I’ve gotten is 31 Wh/km.

First ride to office today on my “White Lily” after taking delivery yesterday.

2 Likes

Mileage stats for 1st march 2020

4 Likes

HOW IS U R RIDING ,can u please explain so tat it may help people like me y coz i bought 450 on 27th feb 2020 but i am getting 50kms in ride mode and i am not driving aggresively please help in tat ather app the efficiency is showing avg of 45wh/km how 2 reduce tat efficiency

1 Like

The key is to accelerate slowly, keep throttle at minimum. So, it is ok to go fast (top speed) at lower throttles

1 Like
  1. Enable Real-time Efficiency in the settings menu of the bike.

2. Accelerate slowly in such way as to avoid the Red halo around your range display box on the bike touchscreen.

3. Use regen to slowdown before engaging the brakes

4. Cruise and Coast : Avoid rapid acceleration- deceleration and use the free spinning motor to coast while approaching speed breakers and signals.

If all of the above does not help - lose some weight :smile:

11 Likes

Comparing today’s ride (Sport mode) and yesterday’s (Ride mode). Sport mode seems to be more efficiently utilising the system. The projected range is almost system while the torque at my disposal is more. Today is the third day of ownerships of my “White Lily “.

1 Like

wat happens if i always ride in SPORT nd aggressively… i know that RANGE will decrease… will it affect the motor???

Till date, I have driven 8000kms in Sport mode. The motor works as good as it did on Day 1. I use the other modes out of necessity ONLY, not out of choice.

1 Like

What do think of my observation? Please refer to my post, three posts earlier than this. Being a newbie, I am trying different modes.

Another thing I observed is that a red halo appears when I am on an incline. Size of it varies. Is it that I am straining the motor by holding the accelerator in the same position. Do I need to apply more acceleration to prevent halo?

1 Like

Good to know about your experimentation. Way to go !

Raghav’s answer is on Motor Endurance test and answer to @sibbuk3 's question and may not be really on range alone.

Out of necessity…request you to explain the scenario.

The red halo shows the energy consumption. On an incline, the scooter is obviously consuming more energy. (do note that there is a slight delay in this and it is not instantaneous). It has nothing to do with straining the motor, in fact in that case of you twist the throttle more, that halo will only increase (as more energy (from the battery) is consumed. even if you ride with red halo for the entire ride, there will be no problem.