Mileage Archives

Achieved Triple centuries, crossed 100 Kms mark in Sport mode as well…:grin:

11 Likes

Any special tips to achieve it?? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Gradually increase your Acceleration always. No sudden acceleration…
This can be identified by Red colour around the Projected distance in the display. If your
Efficiency is below 25wh/km that gives you a mileage 100+Kms😊

Reduce the consumption of power ( i.e increasing the efficiency) , below 25wh /km

Ride mode drive between 30-40
Increase the speed gradually avoid unwanted brake application’s ( drive in city )
Sport mode drive ( 40-50 ) km & other conditions as mentioned above

Whenh ever required overtaking of other vehicles don’t think about mileage. Have a safe ride :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Did you faced any issues

So many issues I have faced, but none of them stopped me from riding.:smiley:
The only one issue troubled me most is M04 Throttle error😠. Which made me mad bcz the motor was turning off again and again in middle of the road. The issue was fixed 1 months back ago still no problem😍.

Other issues are related to belt, brake, dashboard board, speed ect… no need to focus on that bcz that issue was fixed and it won’t trouble my riding much. It can be ignored as well.
Last thing to say is,
@Ather.Team as rectification all the issue and they fixed every issue in my bike with no cost

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Motor off when riding

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Guys,

Today I tried a different ridding pattern,
Started with 100%

1. Morning Racing Mode driving Pattern
  2. Evening Range Mode driving Pattern
  3. When I reach home 8% of battery remaining.

Morning Racing mode driving Pattern

Today achieved max tweeted speed
Efficiency 44Wk/km,
Covered 32.4km in 36 minutes,
Average speed 59km/hr
Top speed 92km/hr

Evening Range mode driving Pattern

I have started with 41% of :battery: battery, I have confidence that Ather will not let me down in the middle

Consumed 33% of battery to cover 31.3km that too in Sport mode…(After 15% mode changed to ECO :angry:) left out with 8% of battery hope I can cover another 10 km for sure… What a machine man… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Projected range 101km

I use to test different driving Pattern while doing slow speed ride (Range testing) people will enquire about the specification…etc…etc… after hearing the rate they will move on… (Their mind voice ivalavu velayaa anna vandi slow vaa poguthu…) Even one time an Okinawa rider was giving me a worst look…

Today after the Racing driving Pattern every one was like WOW… No one could catch me to enquire about Ather :yum::yum::yum:
Only one Bullet 350 and one Yamaha FZ over took me… Since Ather was locked on the top speed…

I have never reached my office this much quicker with my Honda Shine b4… Ather is a mad machine on performance… “Very much eager Ather to release it’s Bike model” (@abhishek.balaji HOPE ATHER TEAM READING THIS…)

No Automobile OEM can match Ather service and customer satisfaction… They are setting a very highly benchmark for its competitors…

17 Likes

Yes it leads to 100 +range. 1year, 11k Km. I hadn’t tried in sport mode.

See the mileage.i was using Ride mode.Now iam using Sport mode.Still i get very good range,much more than Ather says 55km in sports mode.i think in every mode u get more milage than what is given by ather.Hats off to Team Ather

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @Ather.Team

Ather owner @t_saran22 134.8kms top record in 450 ride & he achieved on dec 27th 19, we are curious to know the Bangalore ather owner still on top with 130kms record , as we came to learn about during ather 450X launch . we are bit confused with it , help us for feedback?

2 Likes

It’s getting better and better , that too in Bangalore peak hour :blush:

3 Likes

Please suggest can you suggest me the ride pattern to achieve great range

1. Avoid overloading
  2. Avoid unnecessary and frequent braking unless it’s required in case of traffic jam.
  3. Avoid fast acceleration .
  4. Maintain proper pressure in tires
1 Like

If you ride in ECO mode initial power consumption is very high what is why you will get limited range try in SPORT mode you will get good range

I think you have got it the other way! Sports mode consumes more energy and gets you less range and eco mode has the least power of all modes and consumes least energy buy limiting the power output. But the overall range always depends on the driving style rather than mode.

2 Likes

How to improve efficiency in kw/h consumption and riding mode and speed…?

Well, I am getting more range out of Ride than eco. I’ve realized that throttle modulation is an important factor.

1 Like

61.5 km done in 65℅ battery in sports mode

7 Likes