Manual sync option in app and dashboard

I have been facing issues with syncing since I have got my gen3. Things like map directions sent from app to scooter doesn’t go as intented and comes to dashboard after 15-30 minutes, and till that time, I’m already at the destination.

It would be nice if there is an option of manual syncing both in dashboard and app (e.g Amazon kindle has similar option) , which would help to sort other syncing issues like ride statistics etc.

Also it would be nice if things are synced with bluetooth first if connected. That would also sort these issues for some people who have network in phone but when dashboard’s network is not working as intended (sometimes I have to restart the scooter to get the network, even though when I’m at place with good jio signal)

9 Likes

Hey Ritesh, Try dashboard rest -turn ON the key, Hold Both Brakes (Front + Rear) and press the start button, all at the same time and the dashboard will rest. Let us know if you are still facing this issue.

3 Likes

Hi @melvin.wilson As I have mentioned, restarting the scooter solves the issue. But we can’t restart and wait every time this issue happens. It takes 2-3 minutes to restart and sometimes the first ride log after restart doesn’t come up if you start the ride before the dashboard is up. ( I had to ride urgently once, and had started the ride before the dashboard was fully up)

3 Likes

Hey There! We have raised this with our team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

5 Likes

Rectified or not ?

1 Like

Until the feature gets fixed there could add airplane mode like toggle to reset network than a full restart

2 Likes