Maintenance and Service

Please call customer care bro please don’t rise ticket on app and mail support the ather don’t respond… please use call support bro…

Very very worst Customers support in ather why Customers Service team are very lethargic… I’m seriously told ather is not successful in electric Scooter market … My suggestion to ather is please improve your customer service others your wise brand fail only …

Could I kindly request you to refrain from calling everyone “ bro”. It will be much appreciated if you add any inputs which can serve as a solution or an advice to help all forum members

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Really sorry bro now recently facing any issues. pls share with me in which year you purchased ATHER… reply me bro

@ramauromother Take a look at this post also bro

Hey @abhishek.balaji
Is there anything that can be done for missing letters ? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Second time this is happening. First time it was A , now they’ve worked their way to T :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Use a better double side tape or adhesive. That surface being coarse the letters don’t stick very well. Everytime i get my vehicle washed I keep an eye for this and thankfully till now it’s not fallen down in my scooter.

3 Likes

I keep an eye too, but when it goes for a service. Not much I can do.

Dont have the letter though, have to swing by sign N Shine again

1 Like

Yup can understand. I have a spare for the same reason. If the letter slots were more deeper, or if we could find a thinner sheet to cut out the the letters from, this wouldn’t happen as the letters would go completely inside. Till then, such things are expected when it goes for a service. In fact is Ather does this lettering themselves, it’ll be actually much better.

Anyway, next time, you take out the H yourself even before giving it so that you can paste it back when it comes back :joy:

6 Likes

My ather has clocked 5.7k kilometers till now, currently im using it in Visakhapatnam, as ather has expanded it’s operation, im waiting for the service , there’s been a sound like an insect buzzing when the motor fan is triggered and continues as long as the cooling fan is functioning…any help?? I know I have to ship it back to Chennai for this to get checked, anyone else has faced this issue?

It’s a fan bearing issue probably. I had the same issue around my 5k Km service. They changed the fan under service/warranty.
Suggest you get it serviced.

1 Like

I just read a lot of posts in this thread about broken panels after servicing. Now I’m afraid. I was thinking of getting my vehicle ceramic coated. Wouldn’t it be a huge loss for me if ather breaks the ceramic coated panels? Would ather provide a refund of the amount I paid for the coating so I can do it again on the new panels? @abhishek.balaji ?

2 Likes

I got low power mode mo17 for the second time day before yesterday after experiencing it 2 months back, called ather cc and he said it’s a bug and shutting down vehicle for 120 seconds and using it after will rectify the issue. Experienced it again yesterday. The vehicle fan would run in full speed at very low speed like 5 10 kmph. Called ather cc and they said they can take the vehicle and get it checked. If they pickup the vehicle for inspection ₹500 is charged for pickup and drop. Is it true? My 450 is just an year old and the issue that I m seeing is an issue with the product itself. One suggestion would be for the product issues itself ather can pick the vehicle and drop free of cost right ? We are ready to pay for any service needed from our end.

2 Likes

I thought Ather was done with the M017 error. But still, if you are not on Ather service pro plan pick up and drop charges are there. If there are no inconveniences then you can drop the 450 yourself and they will look at it.

Can you check if your scooter falls before this number?

No my VIN is greater than 2973.

That’s a different issue you’re referring to.

I had the same issue. They towed it and took it and replaced my wiring harness. ( Warranty) It’s one of these issues

• Wiring harness connection issue - fixed under warranty
  • Rat biting into wires - you’ll have to pay for the replacement
  • Software issue
  • Some sensor over reporting or just not working properly

@toraghavan09 Yours could be a motor temperature sensor malfunction which could be over reporting the temp. Would explain the fan running high speeds while riding slow.

1 Like

How is possible bro rat biting into wires which wires rat biting bro can you tell me…

Check out this post https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/rat-biting-wiring/6745?u=suraj_madhu

Yess bro service cost is very high in ather. pick up and drop is not free bro. They will charge bro pick up the vechical inspection rs 500 it’s too much cost in ather I’m not agree …