Maharashtra EV Policy 2021

@karanchaphekar Did you pay the full amount? And what time did they gave you for delivery?

They are keeping everyone hanging

1 Like

Waiting for positive results, Government of Maharashtra make only announcement, implementation of EV policy still in queue. Atherenergy.com should take initiative in such matter

I also booked 450X on 17th July with full payment, but due to Maharashtra Govt new policy not updated at RTO, everything is frozen. No invoice, No charger Installation, No vehicle. This is very sad & slow process…

Govt GR copy on below link; Maharashtra Electric Vehicle Policy 2021

1 Like

Hi I booked Ather 450X 15 days back. But not yet got my bike from Pune due to lack of clarity in policy guidelines. What should I do?

3 Likes

This.

3 Likes

Really a bad news for EV users. Wait is getting longer and longer day by day in Maharashtra.

2 Likes

When will Maharashtra Electric Vehicle Policy is applicable to vehicle??

This MH government is pathetic, when the central government can update their FAME II policy in two days why can’t these people. All they do is ‘Bol Bachchan’ :expressionless:

5 Likes

Mostly 21 June 2021 ONWARDS

1 Like

Yes, it’s too much. But can’t help. Need to wait for the Day.

2 Likes

Are they waiting for 15th August to launch it?

You mean aug?

2 Likes

1 Like

But what was the outcome of discussion. When is ev policy gonna be implemented?

1 Like

Maybe we will get to know soon. The Maharashtra Govt should have put the mechanism in place before announcing the new EV policy.

2 Likes

Looking at what is happening with ola scoter, i want to cancel my booking of ather. I don’t know when i will get scooter due to Maharashtra ev policy. Can i cancel it?

1 Like

But same will be issue with Ola bike as all EV manufacturer are confused due to poor implementation. So give Ather sometime before taking any decision

3 Likes

They have clearly mentioned in their terms after full payment one cannot cancel it.

I asked dealership and they said they will give full return. The thing is invoice is not genrate yet.

1 Like

Yes. If the invoice is not generated then you can claim refund because fir invoice they need vehicle VIN.

1 Like