[Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February

We are exploring different concepts along the lines of ‘inside out’ right now. We will reveal all the details about the Collector’s Edition soon. Wait for it before you make up your mind! You may just love to have it.

If you don’t wish to opt for it later, you can always go for one of the three color options - green, grey or white.

1. The 1999 does cover for data connectivity charges, Athergrid charging access & unlimited battery performance warranty. It doesnt account for service. However you get 1 year of free service too if you’ve pre-ordered before 28th Jan.

2. If you exhange, your benefit will not get carried on. Its product specific. the new owner of your 450 should be eligible for the benefit.

1 Like

Specs: https://ather-jobs-assests.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/bpa-assests/Ather+450X+_+Specifications.pdf
Deliveries start from July-August.

If am paying the Chennai onroad price and for some reason I am shifting to one of the cities where 450x is sold will I get it delivered to the place I get shifted.

hey ashu, we’ve announced the design theme for the Collector’s Edition vehicle - ‘Inside Out’. the looks of the vehicle will be different and there could be other things complementing the theme ‘Inside Out’. This is unlikely to include new exclusive features though. We will announce more details soon via email and our website. We’ll keep you posted!

2 Likes

We have seen users get up to 4% of energy back to the battery based on the regenerative braking on the 450, you can expect similar numbers on the 450X

You can see the features we have provided in updates we have done until now on the 450 here: Over The Air Updates Most of these features are included in the 450X on day 1. We will have more cool features coming in the 450X on top of this!

1 Like

As long as it is an Ather launched city (where Sales and Service is live / in serviceable area), we will be able to support servicing. Since we use tubeless tyres, a puncture can be fixed by any technician as the tyres need not be removed from the vehicle.

1 Like

3.5 to 4G is being worked upon. The 450 will continue to be supported till end of life for the scooter It will still get feature updates, bug fixes and improvements in the coming years. We have a range of updates coming for the 450 over the new few months:

1. Dark Mode
  2. Smart Charging reminders (if your vehicle is low on battery)
  3. Smart Navigation reminders
  4. Better Keyboard on navigation (on dashboard)
  5. Overhauling the app (some of the above features will be through the app)

stay tuned

4 Likes

What is the last date of cancelling pre order ??
Do you reminds us before setting any expiry??
As delivery time is so looong there is chance that I might forget to cancel.
What abt timeframe for full payment??
Do I need preorder again??When to do full payment??

2 Likes

Can we connect the dashboard form our mobile hotspot for navigation,ota updates etc… if we are not opting for ather connect plan.?

What about road side assistance in case of breakdown… i dont want to wait for 2hrs before i get assistance… going to a local mechanic would be faster. am I allowed to take my ather to a local mechanic?

Hey it’s Not Rahul on the other side, but let me take up this question :slight_smile: Yes, there is an exit option from the subscription, right from day one. However, subscribing to the performance packs make sense for a longer period, that’s when you will gain the benefit of a battery replacement (if the battery degrades below 80%). You will have an exit option at a nominal fee at the end of 4 years. If you still want to exit before that, we will have options available for you as well. We will announce the detail soon. We announced the same in our Open House Meet too in the morning today.

2 Likes

Last 5 mins folks! Do get your questions in! :smiley:

We are working out the modalities of the Service Plans for the 450X, be it the Subscription or the Full Ownership mode of purchase. It is expected to be announced soon.

3 Likes

We will be starting the deliveries in Q3 2020.Needless to say that the deliveries will be in the order of pre orders completed. We will comeback to you with the delivery dates in sometime.

1 Like

You can cancel anytime before making the full payment.
Full payment window will open once your vehicle is ready.

Any info on lease by Autovert?

1 Like

Ather 450x Coimbatore on road price??

Hi Harsha, I can understand the anxiety. And we’ll try to address it as best as possible, and you’d be informed about the same in the following communications since there are certain technicalities we are working on.

3 Likes

Portable charger cost??
This charger include ather 450x rs.1.49??