Introducing Warp vs Petrol

You’ve been doing this at every signal on the roads anyway. So we decided to take it on to the track and get a definitive answer. Any guesses what we got up to?

Jump to the first teaser

17 Likes

Drag Race??? probably not a Rally :grin:

4 Likes

Ather Grand Prix?

1 Like

Isn’t the top speed limited to 91 kmph? If you guys removed the speed limiter, then I am really curious about the top speed. 100?

1 Like

Someone did some background work and calculated some 120kmph. But not sure if it will hit on road.

Really curious on what came from this test!

Somethings brewing!

What do I do at a signal with my Ather:

• I give complex to that local Rossi on a Dio
  • I reach the next signal first
  • I make that girl sitting pillion on her Boyfriend’s orange color motorcycle
  • At the next signal I answer questions about my vehicle which have popped up in that same Boy’s mind…
11 Likes

Finally fixing the indicators to turn off correctly! :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding. Probably pushing the limits of warp and/or top speed for a later ota? :grimacing:

6 Likes

70 to 80% I do the last two points. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty looks like track race to get the actual top speed on WARP mode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: which everyone knows :joy:

Sorry to spoil the surprise but Akshita already told us about this in the Hyderabad Owners Meet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 Likes

So is it a prank Jim plays on Dwight? :joy:

1 Like

Hint by @hemanth.anand

:thinking:

2 Likes

Is 450X the fastest two wheeler on the track?? Timing the lap against the Ninja? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Drag Race performing pic.:wink:

1 Like

Not only Pic we want to see some videos of the Race.

3 Likes

It’s a petrol vs warp test. Ice Scooter vs Ather

2 Likes

When Warp challenged Petrol

The Ather 450X and 450 are usually compared to other performance scooters on the market, and occasionally with the 150cc category of motorbikes. Of course, we come out on top most of the time in virtually every category. But those comparisons have been done to death. We were interested to see what happens when we pit the Ather 450X against some of the most common performance bikes on the road.

Most petrol-heads we have spoken to consider electric to be a ‘soft option’. Our community already has a large group of EV and tech enthusiasts, but what would it take to get these petrol heads and auto enthusiasts to consider the Ather 450X, and more importantly, to take electric vehicles seriously?

This is just a teaser, stay tuned for the full video!

16 Likes