Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

so basically they launched an unfinished vehicle , they could have launched the vehicle with hardware working properly and send software updates through OTA, but still they decided to deliver the incomplete vehicle with hardware not fully utilized(Bluetooth). they could have tested everything before the launch and deliver the vehicle with all the hardware working .

3 Likes

Hey Abhishek, I have a situation where I would like to own /order Series 1 soon but collect it later (as I wouldn’t be in Bangalore anytime now). Basically, i need a delayed fulfillment. Can you help here? Sent a mail to your team - @info.

Same here. I have also sent a DM to Abishek regarding this.

I have pre ordered Ather 450X on January 8 so I think I am eligible for Series 1. In the forums some users taglines shows “eligible for Series 1” how come I am ineligible??. My tagline is still Pre-ordered Ather 450X

It is just a visual badge and is just visual as it has nothing affecting your series 1. Abhishek will be able to fix the badge here. But you should be S1 still.

Yes. Even I have a series 1 order but you can only see my pre-orderes Ather 450x. All that matters is what you see on your dashboard. Though having eligible for Series 1 badge would be cool.

Is cooling fan located in front below dashboard? And For cooling dashboard or headlight? Even not riding it I hear the fan noise. @abhishek.balaji

If you have the v1 450, there are 2 fans, if I’m not wrong:

1. Placed in front to cool the AC to DC converter when charging the vehicle.

2. Placed below the seat to cool the motor when you ride aggressively.

I think with v2 they removed the fan in front because the AC to DC converter was shifted to the charger, so you don’t hear a fan running on the vehicle when you charge. Assuming this is the same in the 450X too. But they might still have a fan in front to cool some electrical components while charging.

Other than the above scenarios, I don’t think the fan should be running.

1 Like

i have taken my series 1 today but the UI on the dashboard is normal to the one like others, so we shall get OTA or something

can some help me on this

1 Like

Ota updates on or before jan 2021 expected.

1 Like

Feb 2021 is the expected timeline for OTA updates of bluetooth and UI for series1.

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Where is the charger flap on the 450X?

Hey people who are yet to buy the 450 plus or the X… I’ve put up a video showcasing the colours which you can order :wink:

3 Likes

Never keep a fixed eye contact to the green one. You will surely end up buying it.

5 Likes

I know! It’s definitely a can’t live with it, can’t live without it kinda colour :sweat_smile:

I have seen people warp from “What is this colour?!” to “You know what, this is actually a cool colour” in 3.3 seconds :wink:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

My personal favourite is the matte grey! But gotta have the limited edition :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still imagine Matt grey + transculescent panels! Killer!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping