Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

True and I too said the same. To restore elasticity Ather will announce something or the other and will not delay till next year, as I think Ather has by this time noted the customer mood.

Due to lack of time for choosing the best finance option, I’ll be selling my kidney by last week of October.

Just don’t tell that the deliveries will be delayed :persevere:

8 Likes

Let me know where you’ll be selling, I’ll join. :smile:

5 Likes

Still no information about Ather Space in Hyderabad.

So probably that also we will get to know by last week of October.

1 Like

Guys I had sent a email query this morning regarding upgrade cost for existing 450 owners stating we need this info before confirming our series 1 booking. In reply I got a rude 1 liner stating - “Hey Pradeep, Are you opting out of Series 1?” and they closed my ticket. This is completely rude behavior towards an existing customer. Totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Translucent panel backlight

If you are talking about the below email, it is sent to many I believe. It may just have been a coincidence

3 Likes

Thanks Hemanth. I had sent them an email in reply to this email. Hence the subject must have remained the same. However this means that they just closed the ticket without replying to my query!

1 Like

So today it happend that I have been to Ather space, Indira nagar for charging. So I had a look at Series 1 prototype and it was prety amazing. Ather designed it very soulfully. It has that really stunning look and each and every one coming there asking about that colour.

I also had a word with the one of the team member out there about the test drive vehicles of real and actual 450X. So here is his response.

1. Me: When can we expect the actual version of 
    450X for test drive?

He:  We are expecting it soon.(In my mind I was 
    like woo....Yey... I know that😜😜).

2. Me: So by when can be that soon? 

He: Already production has been started and 
    some production trails and stuff going on so...... 
    we are expecting the soon around mid October 
    mostly before 20th maybe.

3. Mean while a preorder customer: when can we 
    expect 450x delivery??? Iam waiting since very 
    long.

He: We shall start our deliveries in November and 
    from there based on your order number you can 
    expect the order delivery.

So I felt more confidant that its finally going to be unlock for 450X and no more extension. Owners can expect a new normal of awesome experiences.

18 Likes

Actually you did a very good job with pictures, such that I took a step back today to capture some pics and post here.

I am a bad photographer and I know that. You made me realize that again :joy::joy:.

1 Like

Out of curiosity i went to see Series 1 at Ather Space, It Looks Great. We can call this MKBHD version.

And finally, I tried WARP Mode, Its superb. I had never tried version 2 of Ather 450, actually it feels lighter.

@AtherTeam should consider reflective stickers to visible frame.

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather in Pune

Good to see positive feedbacks :slight_smile:

Was the test drive thru Matte Black?

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates-ather-450x-450-plus/9849/2?u=kumar.uppaluri2

Getting ready for some hot news. :crossed_fingers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Todays Ather space photos with series 1

12 Likes

All Ather 450 are looking dope :ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: 450X: Product/Technical discussions

Or open up WiFi/BT if is available, to connect to mobile hotspot.

2 Likes

Had been to the Ather Experience centre today…basically because I didn’t have anything else to do :slight_smile:

As soon as I entered (with all the temperature check and wearing gloves), I was welcomed by a “hello Hemanth, how are you doing?” Voice. Behind the mask was @monish.bs who had recognised me.

He asked me if he could help me with something. I told him that I’ve come to see the series 1. He asked me if I wanted some coffee? It doesn’t feel like a showroom it feels as if I’m visiting some friend. Since it was a weekend there were many visitors. I told him to take care of others I’ll just take pictures and leave and if need be I’ll ask him.

Let me be honest here…the showroom yellow lighting was not doing justice to the vehicle’s translucent panel. So much so that many people who were checking out the 450 we all looking at the white and nobody was looking at the Series1. I went to Monish and told that I would want to move it slightly towards natural light. After I moved it people saw the frame and wanted to take pictures. I took some pictures and parked it back under the yellow lights. Thanked Monish and left the showroom.

All in all…it’s such a beautiful vehicle. I wish I had this colour option duing my purchase. Whether it will be a real upgrade from the existing 450…all depends on the upgrade program by Ather. People who are waiting are lucky I felt. They can buy the Series1 without much dilemma.

Inside out with some help of the headlight from a 450

Front fender view

Trellis frame left panel

Trellis frame right panel

There seems to be a dent in this pic but couldn’t see it there. Must be because of the bolt from the other side.

Series1 labeling

The metallic gloss black. Good luck maintaining it :slight_smile:

My inside out phone and the inside out series1 Reminded me of my picture of my phone in the water tub 2 years ago in the same Experience centre :grinning:

28 Likes

Absolutely love the pictures @hemanth.anand, just gets me more excited for the Series 1!

I see you’ve got a dbrand Teardown skin, hahah nice choice, I’ve got one for my phone too! Hi-5!

2 Likes