Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

Oh really? I did not know it was possible. Because, I often found the corporate auto offers to be competitive than Hero…

@abhishek.balaji2 my profile dashboard still says Ather 450X and not “Eligible for Series 1”. Find below my details…

Ather 450X
  • ORDER ID25648
  • ORDER DATE14th Jan 2020
  • ORDER STATUSPre-order done
1 Like

Nicely replied. Ather team was not able to commit, even the date by when Ather 450x with full option will be available for test ride. No reply from Abhishek for my queries even though it was asked by many people. As somebody told, I’m ready to wait till next year. I’m clear that I will buy the vehicle only after everything is clearly communicated to us and all normal & optional accessories are available. Also we can’t make money in a month and spend in a hurry. I understand the situation of Ather also. They are trying their best to meet the delivery timelines even in this difficult situation. But what I suggest is to extend delivery timeline atleast till everything is clear (no need of making the vehicle available either).

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Will there be a difference in pricing for collector’s edition and 450x?

No bro there won’t be any price changes.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Collector’s edition Unveil

@abhishek.balaji.When the full option/full spec 450x or series 1 will be available for test ride? This is the 4th time I am asking in this forum.But not reply.Atleast you could have told that “it will be arranged in this month/that month”. But surprisingly no reply coming from nobody.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get that clarity internally, as soon as I get an estimated date, I’ll share it here first!

4 Likes

I have ordered on 12th jan 2020… Am i eligible for series 1? Any request needed to be done?

Yes, you are eligible. You should have received an email to state your preference for the Series 1 by now.

1 Like

Ok thanks… I received mail… do i need to confirm it now?

I think link is given in the mail and you have to confirm if you are interested in CE.

Thanks abhishek.Hope the payment window will be open only after the same? This information may be helpful for persons who are going to buy by Nov. Anyhow i am clear that i will buy only when there is enough clarity on everything and all optional accessories are available.

@abhishek.balaji I have acknowledged my transfer for Series 1 on 28th September via email to Ather Team. The transfer has yet not gone through. Could you please request someone on the team to follow through with this? Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

How do i know my order number

If I’m not wrong Series 1 should be on display at Bangalore and Chennai experience centre’s this week.

Hey @abhishek.balaji, I was hoping to get some updates this week atleast

Google Photos

Open https://atherenergy.com login in to my account tab there you can find your order number.