Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

I pre ordered 450X on 7/1/20 haven’t received any preference email for collectors edition

@abhishek.balaji, @atherenergy. Since it is limited edition you will deliver to only to pre booked customer your production will be limited till march 2021.

What will happen availability of panels front and rear after 5-7 yrs if it is damaged by usage or due to accident. Did you provide at that moment because production will be limited?

2 Likes

Tarun answered this in the event. He said that they’ll keep necessary spares and not to worry

3 Likes

Also what I’ve been communicated, that you can keep the original panels along with the free upgraded translucent ones.

2 Likes

Can you please explain the breakup of the price and the subsidy amount?

For Maharashtra as per the EV Policy document 2018 - 15% subsidy (maximum limit of Rs.5,000 for 2 wheeler) How does the breakup of the price look like for the quoted 156362 (450X) for Mumbai/Pune?

1 Like

Check here What is the final on-road price of the Ather 450X and Ather 450 Plus in my city?

1 Like

Thanks for the link but the request is to share the split of the price -

Example - If the cost is 159000 and a subsidy of 5000 then the price in Mumbai/Pune will be 159000-5000 = 154000/- and not 156362/- instead.

If I do the math now, does it mean that the price is >159000 (161362/- ) in Mumbai/Pune?

appreciate if @abhishek.balaji can elaborate?

1 Like

It says on that page that the prices given there are “Ex-showroom pricing (after state and FAME subsidies; does not include road tax, insurance & registration charges)”. Of course, @abhishek.balaji can elaborate more.

1 Like

I’ve the same question, why extra ₹2362 for Maharashtra? Even other city’s prices are also increased by same amount, only Bangalore prices are ₹231 extra

1 Like

My assumption: Similar to ICE vehicles, the ex-factory price will be different for each states. BLR being the cheapest considering the manufacturing facility present in BLR itself.

The difference might be based on the distance between Manufacturing facility to the city where it is being sold.

This might reduce with scale and more manufacturing facilities over a period. But, right now that 159,000 what you see in website is only for BLR.

3 Likes

Is anyone interested in Ather 450x collector’s edition transfer? I really need one

As mentioned by @Rohit.Gandhi the prices are up by Rs. 231 for BLR as well. Then which place is the price exactly Rs. 159000/- if we go and buy at the factory? :joy:

2 Likes

And we help with the assembly, I guess XD

2 Likes

Yeah - not clear why 231 extra? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait until the subscription is declared and if it not well planned then you might get some members looking at transfer, until then I guess no one will be trading it. :wink: :wink:

Where did you guys pricing for Maharashtra? I can’t see on site.

Hi @manishbansode please click here to view the details regarding the pricing based on cities. Hope this helps. :+1:t2:

how will i get to know the availability?

hemanth, Today I had gone through QA video but didn’t find anywhere. Please check it and let me know the time the answer was made. Still I am expecting answer from @abhishek.balaji

I understand that Ather Team has worked hard for making this unique design for the Series 1 but apart from that I would have loved to see some more perks.

Frankly speaking the 1 year of free service given doesn’t make much sense because connectivity isn’t included in it just like they offered with 450 as that was a “promotional offer”.

Also let me clarify, as per the information available now 450x customers will have to pay for Ather Dot installation too :face_with_head_bandage: and it’s not free anymore, that was a “promotional offer” in case of 450.

Performance tyres is a major set back. I’m guessing normal tyres cost around 1k and performance tyres cost around 1.6k. If I’ll be upgrading to Performance tyres my stock tyres will be of no use and I’ll lose money. They should have given the option at the time of buying, I’m even ready to pay the price difference :persevere: If someone will buy 450x later on he will be getting this option while Series 1 owners will be losing.

I understand Ather has been in loss and now they will be coming with something from which they can generate revenue but just consider the rough cost that these will include.

Free Connectivity for a year: 2.5k

Ather Dot installation at home: 500

Performance tyres upgrade: 600

They could have also given an option to provide some discounts on the upcoming accessories for the Series 1 owners.

Considering the perks which 450 owners got under the so called “promotional offer” banner, they seem to have the real collector’s edition :sweat_smile:

Ather guys you’re new in other cities too. Don’t just start charging for everything.

Also for Series 1 owners, including some perks like I mentioned above will cost less than 3.5k and which I think you must have afforded considering the people blindly paid and waited for the deliveries almost an year :roll_eyes:

The total cost that one has to pay to own 450x pro and use all the functionality will be around 1.75 Lakhs which is high. If Ather gave the connectivity features free for one year then people who are thinking not to opt for data may miss connectivity at the end of one year because they will be habituated to it and may opt for it again and ather can make money from it. Jio model :sweat_smile:

What do you guys think? Is it too much to ask for?

18 Likes