Introducing Ather Assure!

Try purchasing it offline from the EC directly. See if that works

2 Likes

I guess they are unsure themselves. Thereā€™s not mention of warranty in the FAQs also just a list of a few parts. I donā€™t know why theyā€™re not being transparent with the whole thing and not addressing the out of warranty scooters. We just want to know what will be offered with the assure. It really isnā€™t a Zero Cost bill. Will at least labour for the non warranty parts be covered? Simple question

4 Likes

Yea exactly. The website and the terms and conditions are not in sync.

Last time I checked, the terms and conditions did not mention any list of parts which will be covered under this plan.

5 Likes

They have been pretty slow and lethargic with updating the details. Lets wait for a few more days for clarity.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is updated yet again in last 24 hours. What if in the future they remove some of the parts from this list.?

2 Likes

I mean it was not mentioned in the terms and conditions. It was mentioned in the FAQ though.

Are you already on pro? If yes then you wonā€™t be able to downgrade unless your plan expires.

I am on old lite want to go to new lite

2 Likes

Consumers will not have to bear labour and consumables charges on non-insurance claims if they are subscribed to Ather Assure Lite or Pro plans.

You will not have to bear the labour and consumable charges if you have the plan since its a non-insurance claim.

Ather Assure is a maintenance & service subscription plan for Ather scooters. Hence, in case you are an Ather Assure subscriber and your scooter breaks down -

• If your vehicle is under warranty, you do not have to bear RSA, spare parts, labour and consumables charges.
  • If your vehicle is out of warranty, RSA will be free but you will have to pay for the spare parts, labour and consumable charges as breakdown/critical failure is not covered under maintenance or service use-cases.

Zero cost maintenance is applicable irrespective of your warranty period. The list of parts that are replaceable under this plan are mentioned in the FAQā€™s on the Ather Assure website.

If you subscribe to either the Lite or Pro plan as soon as your current subscription lapses, you will be eligible to get the ā‚¹500 off discount.

7 Likes

The statement ā€œAll the time, every timeā€ can be quite misleading for customers who expect their vehicles to operate reliably with proper maintenance. While regular service checks are essential to ensure the health of the vehicle, they should also be proactive enough to prevent critical failures or breakdowns from happening. As a paying customer who subscribes to yearly maintenance services, itā€™s only fair to expect that the vehicle will be in good condition and not suffer any breakdowns or component failures, provided the service schedule is followed diligently.

It will be reasonable for the clause to state that if we miss a maintenance schedule and the vehicle suffers a component failure, then the cost of that service will not be covered. However, it is unfair to expect customers to bear the cost of repairs even when they have diligently followed the service schedule and are out of warranty.

After all, paying for a yearly maintenance subscription should provide a sense of security and ensure that any repairs needed will be covered.

9 Likes

Another example where the site is misleading customers.

6 Likes

I was about to post this had to time to take screenshot it was changing :joy:. Good bye to this that

2 Likes

Yea after the recent events for the past couple of months, I donā€™t feel like Ather is a reliable brand anymore.

3 Likes

@smridhi.kalati Any update on this please? The site is largely misleading customers currently.

1 Like

Hey Shankar! We agree that itā€™s only fair for an owner to expect the scooter to be in good condition and not face any breakdowns, if the maintenance schedule has been adhered to.

However, post the warranty period, whether or not the service is chargeable depends on the reason for the breakdown.

For example, if a scooter broke down because of an issue with the drive belt, it will be covered under Ather Assure as it is a wear and tear part. On the other hand, if the breakdown happened because of an issue with the battery, that wonā€™t be covered under Ather Assure, but probably under Extended warranty.

1 Like

I should renew my subscription for our 1st Gen 450 but it isnā€™t applying the 500 discount. Why?

The discount is applying for my Gen 2 but why not Gen 1

There is still 15 days time to renew it for our 1st Gen, i hope by that time the problem will be solved.

We need to go from pro to lite before the plan expires completely because after that we wonā€™t get the discounted price, so isnā€™t there any way to downgrade from pro to lite. If i try it in the website it doesnā€™t show the option to switch from pro to lite, it directly takes me to payment.

Same issue but got some clarifications from team.

If renewal after April 30 also done within grace period of expiry of old plan discount will be applicable

Not sure if it will work in site

Or else we can go for pro because itā€™s same pricing of lite without discount

2 Likes

Itā€™s 2nd may but still it isnā€™t applying the discount.