Introducing Ather Assure!

That is hell expensive for such a flimsy stand

3 Likes

Hey @HarshaVardhan! You can get Rs.500 on Lite and Pro plans if you subscribe to them before the 30th of April 2023!

3 Likes

Hey! You will not fall into any of these plans. You can subscribe to any of these plans after your current plan lapses.

4 Likes

Hey! Please check the FAQ’s on the Ather Assure page. It mentions what all is covered under warranty. Side stand change is not covered under warranty.

1 Like

Hey! Please check the FAQ’s in the Ather Assure page. It has all the details.

2 Likes

It’s not clear about labour charges. Is it for only the mentioned parts and inspection or for all non insurance claims?

This is my concern.

Of the ₹3500. Almost ₹1000-₹1200 was just labour. If I take the plan and get the side stand replaced will labour be covered ? @smridhi.kalati

5 Likes

This particular section in terms and conditions on RSA is a bit concerning.

The customer should borne the spare parts including the labor charges in case the vehicle renders immovable? Sounds like if your vehicle is out of warranty and even if you have ‘Ather Assure’ plan active, you will have to pay for the service?

So it is not ‘Zero-cost service’? This particular sentence is a lot misleading.

9 Likes

I guess this statement is only applicable to scooters within the warranty period. Totally misleading if thats the case.

3 Likes

That FAQ is not solving the issue, i am ready to pay for Ather assure lite right now so i can get it in discounted price and keep getting discounted price for Ather assure 2nd year renewals also. But the issue is i am unable to subscribe or queue it now.

I know i can buy once my existing subscription is expired but at that time i have to pay full price and keep paying full price for 2nd year Ather assure renewals.

In my case

My old Ather service lite expires on June 25 2023

If i subscribe to assure lite on 26 June 2023 will i get it for 2499 ? And keep getting it for 2499 for 2024 renewal also.

It’s not fair for restricting it till 30 April only and charging more for having an valid old plan.

Either give an option to convert or queue to new plan so we can buy before 30 April and get the discount.

Or owners with active plan should get discount when they renew in my case i should get discount if renewed on 26 June 2023.

Please clarify @smridhi.kalati

5 Likes

What is the error you are facing while purchasing the Assure plan at the moment?

1 Like

No eroor but if i click on confirm subscription after selecting Ather assure lite it doesn’t work. but if i select Ather assure pro i am getting option to confirm payment.

4 Likes

Try purchasing it offline from the EC directly. See if that works

2 Likes

I guess they are unsure themselves. There’s not mention of warranty in the FAQs also just a list of a few parts. I don’t know why they’re not being transparent with the whole thing and not addressing the out of warranty scooters. We just want to know what will be offered with the assure. It really isn’t a Zero Cost bill. Will at least labour for the non warranty parts be covered? Simple question

4 Likes

Yea exactly. The website and the terms and conditions are not in sync.

Last time I checked, the terms and conditions did not mention any list of parts which will be covered under this plan.

5 Likes

They have been pretty slow and lethargic with updating the details. Lets wait for a few more days for clarity.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is updated yet again in last 24 hours. What if in the future they remove some of the parts from this list.?

2 Likes

I mean it was not mentioned in the terms and conditions. It was mentioned in the FAQ though.

Are you already on pro? If yes then you won’t be able to downgrade unless your plan expires.

I am on old lite want to go to new lite

2 Likes