- Long press: Toggle indicator sound temporarily.
- If beeping off, it will beep.
- If beeping on, it will be blinker-only.
- Double tap: Toggle persistent indicator. This will toggle indicator auto cut-off temporarily.
- If auto cut-off was on: user will have to press the cancel button to turn off the indicator
- If auto cut-off was off: Indicator will auto cut-off this one time.
- Indicator cut-off tone when beeper is disabled:
- If auto turn-off is enabled, then play a distinct tone when indicator turns off
- If auto turn-off is disabled, then play a distinct tone every n seconds or m meters to warn.
Further ideas welcome!
Don’t forget to press the vote button above!