How's Hyderabad riding? - January 2021

Hey @Hyderabad,

Sharing some interesting insights into how Ather 450 (a few :smiley: ) and 450X owners have been riding in Hyderabad!

In January 2021, the average daily distance is 16.3 km! A good start after deliveries began, time to explore the city more!

Till Jan 2021, Hyderabad owners have clocked 51,000 km!

Share your interesting rides here!

3 Likes

Completed my one month, I follow driving very slow(E) on concrete road or small road where we can go speed upto 30-40km. Once I hit Main Tar road i will change mode®, I want to avoid unnecessary applying breaks so Ride mode is sufficient in Hyderabad traffic condition. On Weekend when Roads are empty i use full power of Ather’s S or W. At Nights(Dark roads) from back side its Beautiful. What i have noticed,people watch and follow us while we drive they dont dare to come near my S1 they maintain some distance, this is not happening with other vehicles so i get side and that helps me to move fast from there sight. Whatever price we have paid on S1 is full PAISA VASOOL. Ather brought good vehicle but they need to improper a lot at Customer satisfactory levels.

3 Likes

Just completed 1000KM on odometer… absolutely loving the scooter, just buy it and enjoy it…

1 Like

Me too. Just done with 1000 kms. Enjoying the ather experience. After driving an electric vehicle, I don’t ever feel to drive the ice again.

The Feel of Ride is ultimate…Never Before the Experience of 2 wheeler Ride like Ather…

1 Like