How to get the 2500 rs refund

The number depends on where we are booking vehicle also.

2 Likes

The Pre-order ID consists of orders across India, each city has a separate queue. You can get the info on delivery timelines once we start operations in a city.

2 Likes

Sure, eagerly waiting for you to start operation in Goa. Hope as early pre-booked folks, we will get early notification via email as when the test ride will start in April 2021 in Goa?

3 Likes

Yep, ofcourse

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji, Though I had cancelled my booking 15 days back still amount us not credited yet. Can you please look into it on urgent basis.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Refund delays/issues - Temporary thread for quick resolutions

Is there any additional procedure to claim refund of booking amount? It’s been 12 days of delay in refund.

1 Like

I have cancelled my order and applied for refund and waiting for my refund for the last 3 months

Please let me know the status or else I will approach the authorities with my complaint

1 Like

Hey Nisar, We have shared this with our internal team. Spare us a day or two you will get an update.

1 Like

I have been waiting for more than a couple month for the refund and now i have raised a complaint against Ather at NCH lets see how long it takes to refund.

Beware post - customer support of the Ather is very poor, I get it that its a startup and all the resource will be for supporting the buying customer but still when it comes to refund they have no rights to act like they don’t care

I have got some bad expierience on booking an Ather @ thane panch pakhadi if till delivery they are not keeping there word …i am terrified from now about there after sales service…so i have decided to cancel my booking…sorry but had too much hipe about Ather but in vain

Please Initiate refund its been many days iam waiting

Hey There! We have shared your concern with our team. We will get back to you soon.

3 Likes

Thankyou for responding

Hi, Ather,

I had an Order on 16th Jan 2023. I paid 2500 for the pre-booking amount. It’s so many processes are there in the Pre-booking app. after I realized when I went nearest showroom they have suggested me bike is ready for delivery so instead of pre-booking they are given directly so I am purchasing through the showroom, they people suggested me you can cancel that pre-booking it is refunded within 7 days, So I am canceling this pre-booking on the spot. At that time it was showing a cancelation initiated status so maybe I thought it takes some time to cancel and move to refund initiated status after, I am taking the vehicle from the showroom, next day again I saw the pre-booking app login still cancelation initiated so I am calling to customer care, they people not understand in this situation they saying direct once is cancelation confirmed status that time only we have a refund the amount, but on my side, there no options showing fully cancellation options like that only showed booking number and status on order. so how do fully cancel what is the difference between initiated canceled and fully canceled how to do this one.? When I get my money almost one month completed. Please suggested me Friends.

Thank You, Shobhan.

I have canceled my order due to some issue, It’s been over a month and still refund has not been processed. Please reply.

So you booked Ather but has not taken delivery yet ? Its simple, you can cancel booking online too. When I did it few years ago, I got the money within a week.

Which subscription plan you are referring to ? Ather connect ? which is expected to go paid after 31-Mar ?

Even when you take directly from showroom, you have to book in online… right ? Showroom cant do delivery without online booking… right ?