How is the Warp Mode so quick?

Sounds great on paper until you drive in Silkboard and realize that the “Cap-burners” were just a super fast way to reach a traffic jam.

5 Likes

Hahaha…good one. For me even Warp Mode is a super quick way to reach the point of traffic jam and not to come out of it.

1 Like

What is time taken to reach 0-90(shown in dashboard) in warp mode? @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

It all depends on weight of the rider. You already have your 450X delivered, why don’t you test it out yourself and let us know here.

5 Likes

My 450x takes 8.5sec to 90(shown in dashboard) in sports modes itself. Warp needs more trail to justify. Confirming with others to clarify friends query.

3 Likes

I’ll tell u in near future when bangalore roads allow for this … Mostly will be a far future :wink:

@acorreya Finally an Indian one :wink: “Electric Scooter Full Charge In 15 Minutes - New Gen Battery Charging Tech By Indian Startup” https://www.rushlane.com/amp/log-9-electric-scooter-fast-charging-12395473.html

cool. do let us know the same in warp mode as well. might be 1 second less.

I’d take it with a grain of salt till a few things runs fitted with this batt. It would be like having all specs on papers and tests (beta software you know). What if it drains out or even electroboom (yeah that YouTube guy) on certain conditions of Indian roads?

1 Like

there is lot of space inside the boot, why we can’t use this space by providing additional battery? i.e., introduce a battery pack as an accessory. Then the required customers will buy as per their needs.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather cheating it’s Customers ( No Warp Mode - looting locked credits )

Very well explained in simple terms/basics on battery science/technology.The engineering that has gone into the construction and most importantly the SAFETY has been at the forefront Yes warp mode is the most preferred mode to compete with high torque IC engines as stated by @abhishek.balaji acceleration is more than required for a given time. Hats off to Ather team(engineers) who over a period of time have made a marvellous scooter Also to add the new SMART ECO Mode is also too good in terms of True range.

5 Likes