How can i get scooter in Rajkot District

How can i get scooter in Rajkot District (Arab Timbdi Village) can anyone brief the process

3 Likes

You can do one thing, contact Ather ahmedabad and book one for yourself in Ahmedabad and once you get the delivery you can transport it through a transporter to your city!

Ather Ahmedabad even provides the transport facility you can get in touch with them!

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Nice idea but I want to install charging station at village near Junagadh (Arab Timbdi), and don’t want to bother my father related to service and all things.

Safe Delivery with protection and complete scooter without any hustles.

My father has… 20 Years old CD 100 as of now and needed (Electric scooter) urgent in 2-3 months.

Thanks for advice.

3 Likes

About charging, Just chill don’t worry, they provide you the charger you just need to plug the charger in a 5A regular socket or 16A whichever is available.

About service : It is done at every 5000 kms, so whenever you come close to 5000 kms and it’s time to service just contact the Ahmedabad service center. They will come to your house service the Ather, you will have to pay visiting charges and the service charges ofcourse.

3 Likes

I don’t think they’ll come to Rajkot for service. Might as well check with them

6 Likes

How much visiting fee, they charge? @ronakvora091

2 Likes

Around 1200

2 Likes

I don’t know till now, after all confirmation I will buy the scooter.

2 Likes

Petrol is at low cost rather then giving 3000…

Need to think practically in this case like (Counting charge for all kilometers for Petrol Vs Electric scooter - Ather)

2 Likes

Okay I will try to convince them to deliver at my village (Arab Timbdi, Jetpur, Rajkot - 360360).

Also, let me know if anyone have experienced near by village for Ather energy (Scooter). Jetpur, Rajkot - 360360.

3 Likes

Ok, Congratulations and best of of luck

2 Likes

I can see your concern about Ather but how is it a scam can we have a insight about the same!

As I’ve got my subsidy from CG as well as SG

1 Like