Home Charging

But my concern here is why didn’t they map it… before the delivery
Bad start for the ownership experience
it’s bad that Tomo I cant use my ather

Hey,

What @raghav.srinivasan mentioned may be one of the reason… I am not sure about exact reason why the vehicle is not charging… it might be voltage fluctuation… you can wait for sometime and try to charge the vehicle it might work…:slightly_smiling_face:

If your close to an ather grid point. Why don’t you try that out now it’ll take just an hour I guess. You could use your scooter for a couple of days porbbaly if you do that. Temporary solution of course

Hi Srikanth,

I had the same problem but after 3 weeks of usage, my case it was due to voltage fluctuation, the pod started charging after 30mins when voltage was stable, if this is the first time you are charging from home pod it might not have been mapped, please do call Helpline, no need to worry about it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi folks!
We are working on enhancing Electric vehicle charging experience. Please fill the form as your answers will help us improve charging experience for EV user community.
(P.S- The should hardly takes 3 mins)
Thanks!

Link- [tinyurl.com/y24w3zbj]

1 Like

Quick question… Can a 1 kv ups charge a Ather 450. Anyone wise enough that has tried yet… i also have access to a 2 kva unit. Too lazy to search on my own

1 Like

Technically if your inverter’s peak efficiency can handle the 1000watts load. Without connecting no other load. It will charge but in the ather charge should accept the output voltage rating from the inverter. Some inverters supply lesser than 230volt.

1 Like

Hey, it’s been a week since delivery of my ather. My bike is showing an error code : C014 CHARGING FAN PROBLEM, it’s asking me to disconnect and plug back the charger, tried multiple times, the same message, tried restarting the system, through the menu and by holding both breakers and start button, still same issue, my bike is charging at a very slow pace with the warning on the screen, it took about 8 hrs to reach 80%. Raised a issue through the app, since they usually take 2 days to respond to all my previous issues, was wondering if anyone had faced the same issue.

@Shreyas please sort this issue as a priority, as I will not be able to use the bike without it being charged normally.

@kishore.swamy it seems you had a similar issue how did you solve it?

1 Like

mau be they need to replace the fan

tip: if there is a fast/public charger near your place, please go there and charge-until issue is resolved

1 Like

So With the fast charger will not get this error message?

1 Like

it shall bypass onboard charger, so u can charge without issues

1 Like

I got this fan error 2-3 times. And every time it got resolved after I rebooted the system. Not sure about the problem you are facing.

For Ather One subscriptions, how is the home charging amount reimbursed? On an. average, how much amount is reimbursed every month?

Depends on usage. Mine was approx 234 a month @6.5Rs a unit. Settlement is quarterly though. I got the monthly usage as i had to submit data to my residents association

1 Like

Electricity consumption is reimbursed every quarter (3 months), not monthly
Whatever is the units you have consumed, it is recorded by the scooter (Only AC charger)
You’ll be reimbursed at ₹6.50 per unit and the amount will be credited to your bank account that you’ve registered with Ather

1 Like

How many kms do you ride per month on avg. that you get Rs.234 reimbursed?

2 Likes

20 -25 km a day. Charge once in every 2 days from like 20 or 30 to 80 percent

2 Likes

Dear Ather owners and Ather team,

I have booked my flight and hoping to get deliver in sep-19 …my question is if i want to change my rented home to other part of city…will this home charger point relocation is possible or need to know how Ather service team will help me on reloction?

You can hold off on the installation till you have more clarity. Its what I had to do. Getting mine installed after 7 months of delivery. Relocation is also possible but will be at a cost. We haven’t been able to get an estimate, but you might be the first one :slight_smile:

Thanks Abhishek,

In that case Ather will provide portable charger to me?

1 Like