Help list the "EV-friendly" apartment complexes!

Small correction on the apartment name in Hyderabad Alkapoor township it’s Peroneira Elegance which is the next building of green space

1 Like

Hello. So I’m just adding my apartment’s name in Secunderabad. Padma Mansion, Road no 1, West Marredpally. The situation for installing a plug point was a little strange. The secretary made me pull the electrical wire around the building to the box. Which was weird and ended up costing me more. But anyway, I think more one-on-ones are required with RWAs and apartment secretaries about electric vehicles.

I got fixed Ather DOT at my parking slot in my apartment with my electrician on 6th March 2021 and it is started working from 7th March 2021. Its very is and convenient. In my apartment I took permission to get a 5A socket point cabled from my MSEB meter, and the same functioning very well.

1 Like

Please mention the apartment name, locality and city.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Help convince our apartment association

Installed a 15A socket at my parking spot in society Income-tax Residential complex, Powai Mumbai. As I stay on first floor, the easiest route for the cable was through my bedroom window.

Sri Rathna, #37, Vinayaka Nagar, 2nd cross, Nyanappanahalli, Bangalore - 560076

(Builder has 4 apartments beside one another. EVs are welcome!)

1 Like

Installed a 15A socket at my parking spot Park Dew CHS, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Pulled the line from my meter. Total length of cable approx 25 metres. It has been a month since and the whole experience of charging my Ather has been a breeze.

2 Likes

Bengaluru: Purva Fountain Square,Marathahalli.

I have installed in my parking area, pulled the supply from my meter. Total distance was around 160meters. But management is very supportive.

1 Like

I am from Pune

1 Like

Bangalore - Bytaranyapura- Renaisaance Prospero Apartments

You should have taken from meter cab output.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Grid points in Hyderabad

Bangalore

Karishma Classic Appartments Rajajeshwari Nagar

Hyderabad \ Chandanagar \ Aparna Lakebreeze

Kochi: Archives Vittoria, at trippunithura