Hello Hyderabad

Me too. Buying the vehicle on 2nd. Lost hope on road tax

Hey btw, in how many days did they install ather dot?

Got my 450x delivered today. They are too quick in processing :grin:

4 Likes

@tarun, @abhishek.balaji any chance for road tax exemption we’ll get by Jan 1st in Telangana. Please send a reminder or request from ather to government to implement immediately as they have already announced two months back.

Why isn’t is synced yet? Any idea? It’s been 2 days I’ve got the vehicle.

Mine is almost a month old still trying to get the sync data correctly, there is an open ticket on it with CS let’s hope they fix it quickly

1 Like

Hi Ather Grid Team,

Ather Grid = DSL mall Uppal charging point status --> On 27th Dec 2020

On 2nd Jan 2021,

People are inquiring about ather while driving, signal,parking place, and at grid -
i am unable answer on above picture so quit from that place — can you tell me what i need to answer if grid is not working properly or switched off for 1 week.

Charging not happening properly at Nova Nacharam(slow) and Swiss castle Vidhyanagar(charging stopped in middle).

1 Like

Even I went there yesterday and it was not on. I even asked the service manager why it is not functioning. They said it’s not functional since many days.

Forget about functioning it wasn’t even switched on.

1 Like

Yesterday I thought of charging at almond house secbad but the parking was so full near the charger that I had no option but to leave home. Isn’t it obvious to leave the spot for electric vehicles :roll_eyes:

Hey folks,

A quick update on two new Ather Grid locations that have been installed:

It’s great to see the grid expansion in various cities. Just wanted to point out one thing, it would be great if you add a landmark like pillar number or something through which people can directly find the grid inside mall parking. I had a tough time figuring out where exactly the grid was installed in DSL Virtue Mall. Even the security guys are unaware of this as the grids aren’t crowded with scooters now, after spending around half an hour I got the grid but sadly it wasn’t functional.

The reliability of grids here in Hyderabad is too low. Most of the time grids are non functional. I do report it through app but that doesn’t make sense at that time. In case of emergencies we will get stuck and need of Grids remains unjustified.

It’s not that I’ve always found a particular grid non functional but people can’t rely on grids and plan long route in Hyderabad for sure because every second day some grid is not functional :disappointed:

6 Likes

Yes. Almond house banjarahills grid didnt work . Lucky thay i reached back home.

Took delivery of my S1 on the 13th. It took just an hour in the morning to complete the process and take the handover. By the time, we reached home, the electrician was waiting to fix the dot. Dot pairing also completed by evening. I got two updates on the same day including the 202101.

The biggest issue I have is that the ather app is not able to open in my phone. I have an android 11 phone, read from the forum that the app does not work well with 11.

The right mirror was also not tightened properly and it was rattling a lot while my drive back. I tightened it with an allenkey of suitable size and now it is fine.

1 Like

I have purchased my Series 1 on 13th January 2021. Within three hours they have completed all the process and delivered my S1. Dot installation person reached our home by the time I reached my home on my new S1. He finished the dot installation even though it’s late night. Dot mapping with my S1 happened today and software update completed immediately. I am able to view my S1 status and statistics from our two mobiles. Sandeep coordinated very well and giving full support after sale.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: AtherGrid Locations

None of the grids work. I tried at Sarath city mall As well as the ather experience center in Madhapur

Sumanjay, Its in B1 parking area. As its not working properly, so no one from security team is responding. No proper network signal available and charging is not happening…Ather team need to check all this before installation. May be need to shift to other location in same Mall where Network Signal are Full.

Working Ather Grid

1. Vidhya Nagar Swiss Castle
  2. Almond House, SD road

Partially working(charging is very slow) -> If its critical you can try NOMA theatre, Nacharam

DSL Virtue Mall, Uppal --> Since starting its not working.

Hello Hyderabad, the wait is over now. Get 100% exception on road tax and registration fee. It’s official now.

5 Likes

So it took 1.5 months if waiting. :roll_eyes: Unfortunately I already bought it

I waited for almost 2 months, bought 2 weeks back. Need to find out any refund.

1 Like

For Dot installation pls look into my post from below link, If you want to complete installation with less cost.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/acrylic-case-for-the-ather-dot/12555/23