Headlight & lock controls

This will be very usefull tol headlight off with kill switch.

Another

If anybody open lock and switch on the vehicle using duplicate keys. This can be cconteol if a second lock is available in Ather mobile app to enable or disable the scooter power.

3 Likes

But for that the Original Key requires a Chip where the scooter can sense it.

1 Like

No, I mean with simple keys they can provide this feature of password lock" If we park for a long time then we can enable the lock from mobile app, That time somebody opened the scooter by any key or any other method then dashboard will ask password for opening if we enabled through mobile".

Can this is possible with software.

4 Likes

i think this feature is available in Ola i guess Password for Dashboard or something like that

5 Likes

For now their current features are not working properly, imagine adding more things will mess up everything. imagine Incognito mode can be accessed by anyone and cant be tracked on their app, also Locate my scooter is also not working properly. Anti theft is also not working properly. So best is if Ather can provide a 3rd party tracking device which can Immobilize the scooter also if someone steals it. i am using a tracker for my car from last 7 years and it shows real time location with Immobilize and it costed me 5k for 5 years.

3 Likes

@puttalewis please could you let me know which tracker is being used for the car as 5k is very cost effective for 5 years.

And can you immobilize if someone attempts to steal this.

In fact I sent my idea for a hidden camera to a senior person at Ather who is Head of Maharashtra State. I’m not sure what the outcome is as it was submitted only recently ie last month.

Thank you !

2 Likes

Is this true that these are not functioning properly? Has this been reported to the Ather Board here ?

• 1- incognito mode
  • 2- locate my scooter
  • 3- anti theft

Please can you let us all know. It will affect us all. Thank you

2 Likes

I am using Trakntell. It has the immobilise option. I got it long time back. Not sure what is the prize now .

3 Likes

Incognito mode still doesn’t have any password.

Locate my scooter wont show the live update it works if the scooter is parked

Anti theft is working if you move the scooter it will send a notification.

2 Likes

Don’t know how to work any of the above All I know is that incognito is available on dashboard settings :neutral_face: The others I don’t know where to find

Ok thank you @puttalewis

1 Like

Find my scooter is available in the app it will show your scooter location.

For Anti theft remove the keys from the scooter and move the scooter for about 10 to 20 mtr it will send a notification to your mobile saying movement detected.

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshots and explanations therein @puttalewis

Movement detected … but is the vehicle trackable once moved ? Particularly if incognito is turned off.

Anti-theft is working completely fine actually it sends notification when scooter moves more than 1-3metres than notification appears.

2 Likes

Have to try this out for real @Dhruvrajsinh116 @puttalewis

You may try just go and take a small walk with Ather you’ll get notification

It’s very heavy for me to take it for a walk … just getting my feet down itself is something … I still love it anyway <3

But I will try :100:

1 Like

Recently my Ather got towed and moved multiple times in the last few days. The notification and tracking did help me get my scooter.

2 Likes

All that is required is for the phone to stay connected yes ? As in logged on ? @Dhruvrajsinh116 @tanishqkhare

3 Likes

Yes, notification will pop up like this on your login in device

2 Likes