Grid And Services

Hi Team,

I’m writing this mail as I’m too frustrated by the service and the hustle I need to face even after spending 1.71 lakhs to own your brand Ather 450X.

First I would like to point out that if you guys are setting up a charging station in MCGM which is a government body in mumbai please inform us about the parking charges as you say the charging is free of cost. As other places they don’t charge for parking. I don’t see the point in paying for parking as I’m not going there to park my vehicle but to charge it. I don’t care if it’s inside or outside the parking place. If MCGM is charging for parking then why are other places free ? On the app all places are shown under paid but that’s not the case. Even if we pay for parking the people at MCGM are not taking care of the charger then why should anyone pay. Charge is not working and they don’t even care, cars, auto rickshaws and bikes are parked near the charger, so why do they charge us for parking ? We as a customer need to physically move these vehicles in order to charge our vehicle. THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE IS THAT PEOPLE AT THESE MCGM ARE VERY RUDE DISRESPECTFUL TO FEMALE RIDERS.

Next issue is the grid shown vacant and free but it’s not working. One of my female family members took my Ather 450X to Bandra and was shown that the charger at St. Xaviers College of Engineering Mahim was available but it was stuck at initializing. She had to drag the vehicle to the next charging station at Kohinoor, Dadar. I really don’t understand how difficult it is to manage the grids via electrician which won’t cost much to the company and see to it all grids are working. Give them one Ather 450X only so that they can go from one grid to another. Plus the electricians who are currently working in Mumbai for Ather are going around and talking to these people authorized to hold Ather grid that they need to charge for charging their vehicle so that few people can only use the grid so that the grid won’t get spoiled and they have less work to do.

IF Ather IS UNABLE TO HOLD THEIR PRODUCT AT NATION LEVEL THEN PLEASE STICK TO YOUR HOME STATE ONLY. DON’T MAKE PEOPLE SUFFER. I’M THE EARLY AND LOYAL ADAPTOR TO YOUR PRODUCT.

Hopefully my last issue is the service which has gone into the drain in Mumbai in recent times. thanking my stars that my vehicle isn’t facing any issues but you really have to look into the service also as the service center is flooded with vehicles. Around 40-50 Ather 450X are parked on the road in the rainy season and you know how Mumbai is during rainy seasons. Please take quick response before it gets too late.

Not so happy customer Ujjawal Sharma contact me ujjawal.sharma0@gmail.com

5 Likes