Introducing Warp vs Petrol

70 to 80% I do the last two points. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty looks like track race to get the actual top speed on WARP mode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: which everyone knows :joy:

Sorry to spoil the surprise but Akshita already told us about this in the Hyderabad Owners Meet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 Likes

So is it a prank Jim plays on Dwight? :joy:

1 Like

Hint by @hemanth.anand

:thinking:

2 Likes

Is 450X the fastest two wheeler on the track?? Timing the lap against the Ninja? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Drag Race performing pic.:wink:

1 Like

Not only Pic we want to see some videos of the Race.

3 Likes

It’s a petrol vs warp test. Ice Scooter vs Ather

2 Likes

When Warp challenged Petrol

The Ather 450X and 450 are usually compared to other performance scooters on the market, and occasionally with the 150cc category of motorbikes. Of course, we come out on top most of the time in virtually every category. But those comparisons have been done to death. We were interested to see what happens when we pit the Ather 450X against some of the most common performance bikes on the road.

Most petrol-heads we have spoken to consider electric to be a ‘soft option’. Our community already has a large group of EV and tech enthusiasts, but what would it take to get these petrol heads and auto enthusiasts to consider the Ather 450X, and more importantly, to take electric vehicles seriously?

This is just a teaser, stay tuned for the full video!

16 Likes

Can’t wait to see Petrol Heads blown up by the 450X!

2 Likes

What do you think happened? Any guesses on identifying the motorcycles we went up against?

2 Likes

Saw a Ninja, Himalayan, RE,CBR, Hornet? obviously a DUKE

1 Like

i don’t care about the 390 adv ,RC 200, interceptor , CBR … there’s only one vehicle which is the coolest (both looks and temperature wise!) , The 450x! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

Ather won for sure! Everyone booked a 450X. I can indentify KTM, Royal Enfield, Karizma maybe? Extreme right is a Dirt bike. Since I got to know about Ather, haven’t been looking at bikes. You could give more details on this and release a video “soon”.

2 Likes

When can we see the full video I am waiting for it hope u do it fast, really fastt!!!

Has the video been taken off YouTube?

1 Like

Nope. It’s still up

3 Likes