Front suspension (Right Fork) leaked in just 4000km this was not accepted by Ather

Please improve this Ather in just 4000km this happened other than this my Ather 450x is running good.

5 Likes

Happened for me too between 4500 and 5000 kms but HYD service team never accepted it. Unfortunately, I never captured photos. Looks like even with photos they wouldn’t have accepted. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Then what they do they changed those forks or refill them ?

9 Likes

They did nothing. I was told there was never a leak and everything is perfect.

6 Likes

Hey Kartikey! We have shared this with our internal team. We will get back to you, spare us a day or two.

4 Likes

Now what’s the issue will it going to replace or it will be repaired ?

4 Likes

Don’t know about front fork but got my front disc out for which I paid 1k and was informed that maybe due to low tyre pressure the disc went out

8 Likes

Front suspension right fork there is oil leakage at just 4100 km.

2 Likes

@t4teja @kartikeysharma004 @rathod.rishabh113

Were any of you able to claim this - is a leak a manufacturing defect or ?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

With in week after deliver, I found that oil is leaking from the right fork . Service centre response is not clear with their statement.

1 Like

Speak with customer care & see if that helps. This might be a one-off scenario but hopefully, you get it fixed without any charges

3 Likes

It should get replaced under warranty as it’s a new vehicle but what happened to the quality control team? someone really needs to do their JOB

After only 1300 km front right fork got leaked and service center changed the seal & refill the oil & they charged 650 rs for this. Then they told there is small dent on fork due to this seal got damaged and after even knowing this they simply assembled that damaged fork while it is manufacturing defect and again may be seal will cut due to this dent.

650 for a seal and oil top-up???, If this was a manufacturing defect why didn’t you contact the Head Service and escalate? Most problems will get resolved then and there. But people tend to wait and then it gets delayed even further.

Hello Ather,

Ather has not tested the trail version and it has manfacturing defects and it’s so expensive also in service center.I think the Ather team concept is like APPLE products.

I have faced the same issue few days back, I have visited service centre they told that it is dust/ mud deposited. really ??

Ather team please look into it.

1 Like

Guys, even my right fork is leaking oil at just 1k kms. Should I go for the subscription?

2 Likes