Felt like 450s are left all alonešŸ„²

Since the launch of 450xā€¦ 450 users have no importance at all ā€¦ no software updatesā€¦ No accessoriesā€¦ Nothingā€¦ For the early adopters nothing we get ā€¦ Feel a little disappointedā€¦ even in Ather labs most of the features are limited to 450x and pluseā€¦ i get it many are hardware related still theme option or option for turn sound reverse sound ignition sound could do for us @all @abhishek.balaji if you could do something for the 450s could keep us cheered a bitā€¦ Hope u would consider this kind request :face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::hocho::hocho:

9 Likes

Thereā€™s one update coming in the next few weeks with SmartEco :smile:

10 Likes

OkšŸ‘ what about Network Issue and Tyre Pressure Issue cases, can we expect any updates soon @abhishek.balaji @tarun

5 Likes

How about the theme and option for sound indicationā€‹:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If you ask me, itā€™s better that way. With lots and lots of Gen 2 and 3 errors every day with bugs too. The 450 has never disappointed me, though the 450 is left out, itā€™s for the greater good.

7 Likes

Ather like a mobile if you want new features go for new G3 iPhone hahaha

1 Like

I get that you are constantly blaming the company for mistakenly buying a 450 plus model and the features you thought will be available for both are not in yours. but posting sarcastic comments will not solve the problem.

5 Likes

But people know about this what happened to old coustomers company left them alone