Feedback on Ather Forum

works on computer !

2 posts were split to a new topic: Purchase details shown incorrectly

Search on the forum needs to improve quite a bit. Although this post started off with the topic of “Smart charging” has a lot of useful tips for new EV users about preserving battery health and general charging etiquette. I had searched about range/battery tips before and saw several other posts, but never came across this one. This is probably the most comprehensive one of all the other posts.

1 Like

I actually connot find few posts and topics even though I search for the right keywords. So if i find something informative I immediately save that post. Search really need to improve!

8 Likes

Here is a recommendation of topic and later if i search for that, i never found the topic in search results! Is there something I’m doing wrong? Maybe we need to create a topic on this regard since we’re posting it in the wrong place.

1 Like

Man - forum is very slow since 2 pm.

Ather team - Please scale up your infra for important events

1 Like

Need one sad reaction emoji.

1 Like

No such issues on IOS for now

1 Like

Please read this - Understanding Forum Trust/Member Levels You need Trust Level 2 - Member Badge to create a new topic

1 Like

That’s why you should read FAQs first. This must be due your your trust level. Remain active in forum and soon your level will increase

2 Likes

Now there is a quote and edit function available on the go, just for the fast correction of spelling mistakes. Just select the text and edit or quote. (Edit function only for the person who has posted)

why?!

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: Exactly, the portal had much more information, the app has nothing comparatively. We only get the ride logs. Where is Vehicle booking, orders, invoice, etc.? They better add this in the app then. Also, the portal used to work better than the app.

9 Likes

yup. also where do we download monthly reports now?!

3 Likes

My Ather remain connected for 4-5 days again it get disconnect and i have to restart my Ather scooter to get connected again. What is the issue ?

Why fix when something isn’t broke? The back on app just doesn’t get us to the previous post like the web but rather out of forum which is irritating.

5 Likes

wait what is this?

Just saw this lmao. Would be a big L is Ather has gone to the extent of tagging “disgruntled users”.

Not tagging, A feature that has Status to be shown.

3 Likes

That’s a status message the user has set. Mods have more interesting things to do :slight_smile:

1 Like