Features Missing after AtherStack 5 update and other Observations

did someone with a 450+ receive the Atherstack 5 update yet?

hill hold is not a ‘performance pack’ feature. i hope they push that feature to us as well. it would be a lot of potential and hardware wasted if we dont get it :frowning:

4 Likes

i dont think he talked about that in the announcement event. i watched the entire livestream. have my fingers (and toes) crossed :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Nope it is clearly mentioned that the motor controller hardware is the reason they can’t get hillhold for gen 2

9 Likes

we’re talking about the 450+ gen3 bud

5 Likes

During the event I managed to understand the new UI and as per your observation about trip A/B info, actually in the UI we can select what can be displayed on screen during ride by simple tap or swipe.

As per the UI team they said that they gave this feature since some are trip guys some are not efficiency and some are current ride stats guys. So we can choose. May be you didn’t check on that plz try and check.

I am still awaiting the OTA so couldn’t comment more other than the info I managed to gather.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Didn’t note that bro…Sorry for the info

7 Likes

I have Gen 3 Ather, did they release this new update of Ather stack 5 fo all ?

2 Likes
8 Likes

Yes for Gen 3 & 2

4 Likes

the update is released only for those who attended today’s event AFAIK

5 Likes

welcome to the community

5 Likes

Not everyone already got the OTA even though attended the event. But OTAs will happen first to those attended the event a little patience is required as usual with Ather and as far as I remember from the conversation with UI team the OTA will be pushed to all by the end of the month for all slow and steady.

4 Likes

I hope this clears your doubt regarding hill hold for 450+

7 Likes

That’s intentional i think. Engage the kill switch and it’ll switch back.

And yes the removal of a trip meter and trip consumption is a bad move.

4 Likes

5 Likes

On the dashboard the only option is Trip… I don’t see any other option. I have swiped left and right on it and don’t see Trip A or B. If you have a pic of the dashboard showing Trip A or B pls share, maybe i am missing something

2 Likes

We may egt option of adding Password to the Incognito mode as well as to use Sport and warp mode :zap:

9 Likes

Released for those who attended the Event

3 Likes

haha yes that’s true. not complaining.

3 Likes