Feature Request- knowing vehicle’s ignition status and movement status on app

There should be feature to know ignition status and movement status of vehicle on app. There should be a feature which shows if the motor is on or off and if vehicle is moving or is at halt.

1 Like

Not sure if I am not understanding your suggestion correctly, but isn’t the Ather location marker on the map (locate my scooter) sufficient for this?

2 Likes

You have keep updating to know if the vehicle has moved and to update the location. you dont have any button in find my scooter tab to update the location, you have to exit and restart the app to update the location. If you use any other company’s vehicle tracker, they have feature to show vehicle speed, vehicle ignition status etc. also they have live location update. It updates realtime and if it doesnt you have a refresh button to update the location. You can check lets track trackers for example. You ll know what i am trying to suggest

1 Like

Check this screenshot! I have installed this 3rd party tracker in one of my vehicle. It shows lot of data on app.

2 Likes

Which app is this?

1 Like

Lets track

2 Likes

@girishrizwani … in find my scooter app, the maps get updated automatically. If you are out of screen while zooming out or something then use the locate icon on the right side bottom corner.