Electricity consumption details in App

In the app, can we have feature of electricity consumption, the owner would able to know how much electricity units have been consumed for every charging and per month. Also at fast charging station, we would like to know how much electricity has been consumed. Please it’s a humble request to add this feature. Thanks

57 Likes

A must have feature I would say

9 Likes

Yes a must have feature.

3 Likes

Yes… definately a must have feature… I really wonder at Ather’s s/w developmen team why they have such self initiating ideas for such tech savy scooter…!

4 Likes

Yes must have

5 Likes

Required This feature would be very helpful

2 Likes

10 votes in few hours :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

Yes. Its a must have feature. Would help to split the bill between my roommates fair and square.

7 Likes

Also I would like to have pop up notifications on app whenver power supply is connected or disconnected. So this will help us to know that if someone switch offs by mistake or intentionally

8 Likes

Hi Ather team, Any update on the same?

4 Likes

Priority right now is to stabilize the app and dashboard, squashing as many bugs as possible, this will be considered when the team is planning for future releases. Will share an update if this is picked up. Until then, it’d be useful for folks to share how and why they’d find this useful, so it can be prioritized accordingly.

10 Likes

Totally agree with you, Thanks for the Update

Correct… This is a must have feature

2 Likes

If it is possible to have such feature it will be handy for those who use portable charger and wanna charge at any public charging point (3pin socket at any new place). It would help them to convince the owner of the property to assess the units consumed and pay them accordingly. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Correct this is one of the major use cases. Many of us who are willing to plan a weekend get away this helps pretty much.

One more use case is that since the grid is only free till march 2021 (as of now), It will be helpful for owners to know how much electricity we have used. Not just ather grid but this helps in checking in any other EV stations to charge the vehicle if a plug point is available.

2 Likes

Must have feature, also helps us to calculate driving expenses for the month accurately.

3 Likes

Good to have the details of electricity consumed per charge and monthly.

2 Likes

I agree it’s a must have feature, especially for some one who is consuming electricity from their residential buildings and pay the society the charges.

This update is been due, any information on the same Ather team?

Would be great to have this inbuilt! Currently most of us are using smart plugs to monitor the consumption!

Plus, since it’s a smart plug, we can schedule the charging too! Could this be included too?

3 Likes

Hi @rsathyaraj Actually you will get the Electricity consumption details in your Monthly Ride Log which you receive every month via Email. and for smart plug lets hope we will get this feature in the upcoming vehicle

3 Likes