Fast charger slow charging

Today I went to kunimathur Ather grid, coimbatore. It charged 3% percentage for almost 20 mins of charging

@abhishek.balaji

4 Likes

Insert power socket properly, I faced the same issue once in Chennai medavakkam ather grid, remove once and insert properly then it will charge fastly

3 Likes

Did that process also… but it was same

I have also faced the same issue in the Banglore location. Not only once, I have tried it in 3 different charging station for total of 4 times, it didn’t work. I have raised the ticket and called them several times but they are saying it will be fixed in the next OTA. It is very difficult if the public charging is not working. It charged 30% after putting it for 3hrs.

Adding Kochi>Kacherippadi>French Toast to slow Fast Charging list. It shows a good speed at the starting, but then falls every minute and ends up having 5% in 30 mins.

2 Likes

Looks like, there is some issues with Ather grid location in Bengaluru- KHELO Badminton from AUG 25th. Even after charger is connected scooter is not getting charged, coupon of days back charging was getting disconnected every 30 secs

3 Likes

Same issue at Mumbai’s Khar showroom. Fast charger charging at 80% since 3 hours