FAME Subsidy

Thanks shreyas.

That’s a nice gift of 5k for people who had their vehicle deliveries delayed by a month! :clap:
Interested to know how the subsidy amount is 27,000 and not 24,000. FAME II says that the subsidy will be 10000 per kWh and the 450 is 2.4kWh

3 Likes

For the 27K subsidy, my guess is technically they have a capacity of 2.7 kwh in the battery but the BMS limits it to 2.4 kwh for longer battery life.

So they got the subsidy for the actual capacity of the battery before being limited by software.

12 Likes

Could be… That’s a nice guess… Otherwise I could not think of any reason

Finally the news breaks. Worth the wait. Hoping payment windows are refreshed soon.

1 Like

What @rjaswant said is almost correct. We’ve always had 2.7.1 kWh of battery capacity total, but have limited it to a usable capacity of 2.4 kWh to improve the life of the battery by limiting upper and lower charging and discharging bands.

Had briefly hinted the same during an earlier discussion:

Now, since the subsidy is provided at the total battery capacity and not the usable capacity, customers get the advantage of a higher subsidy. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Well thank you @Shreyas… We want get bikes anycost this month who scheduled April and May. If you need more man power to make it. I will be happy to work on weekends as volunteer

8 Likes

:heart:

Even me too can join for volunteer work. Please let me know

me … on weekdays as well

after 2pm

1 Like

You are already working full time as a brand ambassador… So no need for overtime :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2:Hope I be the first to get ather 450 under fame 2 scheme :v:t2:@Ather.Team @Shreyas @tarun
Payment done on April 1st :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks Shreyas for the good. So many bikes lined up for delivery in the pic. Can’t wait!!

When can I expect my scooter

ID

:clap::clap: True Range, True Top Speed and now True Battery Capacity 2.4kWh.:+1:

2 Likes

Super news Shreyas… thank you!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the details !

@gt_ravi, @chethan.bn, @Abhishek

Thanks for the support guys. For now it looks like we should be able to manage it internally. Will reach out to you in case we need more hands! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how about scheduling all pending deliveries same day

like convocation should hand over their keys and docs inviting one by one

i know this is not possible but will be cool…

11 Likes

Similar to the Owner’s meet where there were close to 100 Athers,
100 Athers delivered at the same time will be cool!

4 Likes