EV policies of different states

Thank you Ketan, Just a quick question after filling in all the details and when you click on the save button it proceeds further or? As I don’t see going further and no message saying Thank you or anything.

I faced the same issue. Nothing happens after clicking Save. I thought there was some problem with the server yesterday and that’s why it wasn’t working. I am going to try it today as well and check if it works.

Hmm, I have tried today but the problem is same.

The Maharashtra government EV subsidy website isn’t working. Looks like they want to give subsidy. :joy:

Lets hope that the portal will be operational soon.

I feel Ather should speak to Maharashtra govt and let us know so we are on clear picture that we will get the Subsidy or not. Request to @abhishek.balaji please speak to concern person and let us know. It’s been 14 days you have replied us the same about finding out for better understanding of work process for subsidy.

1 Like

Yep, we’re on it, getting the exact process detailed out along with docs etc that are required.

4 Likes

Thank you for quick response. I am hoping to get positive reply from you in few days. And once again you guys are doing awesome job :wink:

@thakur.ketan youtube link is not opening.

I have disabled the video till the government site starts working. I don’t want anyone to waste time filling up the form and then hit a dead end after clicking Save. I will share the video again once the site starts working. I have deleted the post with the YouTube link as well.

2 Likes

Here you go folks, took a while to gather the process, but this should help. Will share a link with some of the forms and documents required.

3 Likes

In the scrutiny sheet (to be attached to the subsidy claim application) at sl.no.13 & 14 details of battery make and battery number is asked for. Please shed some light and help in identifying these battery specific details.

6 Likes

Hi Abhishek, any update on Maharashtra state subsidy procedure?

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji an early update in this regard is highly solicited. Don’t want to lose the state subsidy waiting for this info.

2 Likes

As per ev policy of tamil nadu retistration and road tax got exempt in TN.

Hi Abhishek, @abhishek.balaji any update on Maharashtra state subsidy procedure?

2 Likes

Hey, if Karnataka govt announce subsidy like other states after purchasing the vehicle. Can we apply for it ?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Maharashtra EV Policy 2021

Hi All, Its been 5 months that i have been waiting for Delhi State Subsidy but still no response from anywhere. Has anyone got delhi state subsidy in recent months or have they(goverment) discontinued it.

Is there anyone else waiting for Delhi subsidy? In how many months you guys recieved it?

7 months have passed. Still waiting on this.